Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New titles-Summoner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New titles-Summoner

What is this and how do we get it? Thank you in advance. LM

Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoner Wartune.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	1782525

no clue aswell

r2 maybe has some clue !!!!!!!

well looking at description lol collect a summoner card (were from no one knows) to get a title maybe for the new patch 5.8 who knows ( maybe r2 when ever they tell us)

Comment

As far as we know, it hasn't been released yet
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

one more example on stuff added/not added that devs give no info on. And again a thing that would be easy to communicate to players upon. As usuall, info is out there, but if one tell's on it, it will lead to bans or something similar :P
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          As far as we know, it hasn't been released yet

Well, that is fine and all, but you can't tell what it is for?

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
          one more example on stuff added/not added that devs give no info on. And again a thing that would be easy to communicate to players upon. As usuall, info is out there, but if one tell's on it, it will lead to bans or something similar :P
          I swear this company is the most secretive I have ever dealt with, or at least as far as Wartune is.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          no clue aswell

r2 maybe has some clue !!!!!!!

well looking at description lol collect a summoner card (were from no one knows) to get a title maybe for the new patch 5.8 who knows ( maybe r2 when ever they tell us)
          My only guess is that it will have something to do with 'Great Card Hunt' where you pick up summoner chest.
          Last edited by Dragon-imp; 06-20-2016, 05:14 PM. Reason: triple post with 2minute inbetween???

Comment

There have been a few titles to appear mysteriously and be impossible to get. Some of them have just disappeared later, but there is still at least one: "World-Renowned". Those new titles might turn out to be related to card hunt, but they also might just be a feature that we're not getting.

Comment

just saw the rookie summoner title while doin cross server devo. buut, realised as was allready leavin. so they are obtainable...kinda just wanna know how now :P
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Seen someone on one of my other servers get the rookie summoner title but got sidetracked and forgot about asking about it. I did notice that this person did not open a rare card when they got the title or at least one that gives a system message.

Was told that it has to do with inviting returning players.
                Last edited by R262181389; 07-26-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

possibly cos they have maxed all 4 to lvl 9?

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                    possibly cos they have maxed all 4 to lvl 9?
                    nope. got that done on me if it's from cards. so not that.
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight

Comment

Just found out this is for the return player event. If you invite 3 players, you get the rookie title, 6 players and get the expert title, and 10 players and get the master title. Check the details in the hot events.

Wow, talk about being clueless about their own game. Got a response on my ticket asking about this and they said it was from the card hunt.

Comment

its apart of the http://www.r2games.com/activity/returnPlayer/ event

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_490.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1725682
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                          Just found out this is for the return player event. If you invite 3 players, you get the rookie title, 6 players and get the expert title, and 10 players and get the master title. Check the details in the hot events.

Wow, talk about being clueless about their own game. Got a response on my ticket asking about this and they said it was from the card hunt.
                          if thats the case then kabam platform will never get these titles as they for r2 servers only way to go r2

Comment

According to R2 they can't replicate to get those titles but these players have it

https://postimg.org/gallery/19ejkm5js/c972e868/

Along with response r2 gives,
                            If to get those titles involves inv back old players, then these players cheated using alts.. which is by terms abuse then they should be banned as so.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                              According to R2 they can't replicate to get those titles but these players have it

https://postimg.org/gallery/19ejkm5js/c972e868/

Along with response r2 gives,
                              If to get those titles involves inv back old players, then these players cheated using alts.. which is by terms abuse then they should be banned as so.
                              The response you got from 3 weeks ago only shows that the ticket team wasn't aware of the event, or the event thread (here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-Extravaganza - last section in the first post for this title and the requirements).
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X