New titles-Summoner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    The response you got from 3 weeks ago only shows that the ticket team wasn't aware of the event, or the event thread (here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-Extravaganza - last section in the first post for this title and the requirements).
    isnt this being bias to other platforms as we are shown these titles in our title list so in other words again only for r2 players so giving r2 an advantage again in br

so can r2 devs remove these titles from kabam title lists as we will never see them on our servers

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      isnt this being bias to other platforms as we are shown these titles in our title list so in other words again only for r2 players so giving r2 an advantage again in br

so can r2 devs remove these titles from kabam title lists as we will never see them on our servers
      It seems the title exists as a reward in the R2 Return Player Extravaganza and that doesn't mean it won't be available later in the game as an event reward.

Since the items and title are put in the game by the developers of Wartune and not r2games, I anticipate they will be available in game in the future for everyone.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        Since the items and title are put in the game by the developers of Wartune and not r2games, I anticipate they will be available in game in the future for everyone.
        Yeah just like apollo's feathers wings right?

Comment

delete wrong threat

Comment

There no safeguards to this return player system, what trying say at the end there are those that abusing it with alts.Put out safeguard system that prevents abuse such as there is on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
              It seems the title exists as a reward in the R2 Return Player Extravaganza and that doesn't mean it won't be available later in the game as an event reward.

ok so we might see it in the year 3116 then in other words as it will never happen

as to my original post is r2 bias to other platforms according to this then yes as we wont see those titles ever as r2/7roads will only give on their platforms so kong kabam and every other platform wont get it

and on this note only giving to r2 and 7road platform servers your making your players dominent in pvp play which surley is a bit rubbish as u make urselves stronger and making other platforms weaker

maybe other platforms should stop spending and giving to r2
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-29-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

where can we find this ? Click image for larger version

Name:	title.png
Views:	1
Size:	319.2 KB
ID:	1725733
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                  where can we find this ? [ATTACH=CONFIG]164865[/ATTACH]
                  collect 300 olympic event boxes and exchange for title

Comment

Need to collect 300 mini event items to trade for an item that gets you the title. But don't know why it says join the devotion event. From what I have seen, this has nothing to do with devotion.

Comment

maybe devotion will give a few items needed to grab title as ive not hit server reset yet i will see in morning

Comment

This is what is needed to obtain the title. From the looks of it, you just need 1 to get the title but not 100% sure.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4th year hero title 8-5-16.png
Views:	3
Size:	462.9 KB
ID:	1725754

Comment

¨thats for the 4th year title. not for summoners
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Yall getting salty over a title

Comment

I'm only a couple people away from getting summoner title, please click my return link to help me:
                              http://www.r2games.com/link.php?id=1...bd332e285d5cb5

Thank you!!!
                              Plowboy - s658 <Darkhold>

Comment

Working...
                              X