Clear All

• Battleground Level Brackets - VOTE!

Battle Grounds NEEDS more levelling brackets as follows:

lv40 to 49
    lv50 to 59
    lv60 to 69
    lv70 to 75
    lv76 to 80

Note: I adjusted the last two so that the last one isn't just for lv80s, theres gotta be some challenge for the last one.
    YES!! WE WANT THIS! Do it R2/7thRoad
    85.71%
    No (PLEASE give your reason why)
    14.29%
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

I think we need higher populations first. each server only has around 200 active players, if we divide all the fights, there will be no competition.

Comment

uhhh try at least 400. 200 for brand new servers I get, but not so young have at least 400 to 700. WBs pretty much me that lol.

Comment

Not so sure, I'm on S53, haven't seen anyone hit level 11 since week 3, and the 100th rank in experience player is 10 levels behind the top. as far as seeing people posting in world chat, and setting up mp dungeons, I'd says this server is extremely under populated. Not to mention the hardcore casher here drove 2 guilds to a different server, so we probably do only have 200 active players here.

As for other servers it could be different, but I don't see how since they open 6 servers each week.

Comment

10 levels behind the top? wow, that is sad, the gap in mine is at least 20+ an I still see players hitting level 11 in WC, I'm in S40.

Comment

Working...
          X