Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

vip token exchange system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip token exchange system

im pretty sure theres alot of ppl that have a ton of vip tokens right now i have like 150 of them an like me alot of ppl cant use them or afford to buy vip status is there any way ppl can be compensated by turning them in or mabey u can make a exchange thing like the star shards mabey u could do like a monthly event so we can trade them in

+10000 Thats sounds like an excellent idea!! I second this!
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

+1 I got lots to get rid of.

Comment

+1 i favour this too.

Comment

well i sent this to the support group an they said if i can get enough ppl to vote an want this they will try to implament it the best they can

Comment

+1 for sure ! excellent suggestion

Comment

+1 for this idea

Comment

well the more ppl agree to this the more likly it is to happen

Comment

Originally posted by R24339759 View Post
                  well i sent this to the support group an they said if i can get enough ppl to vote an want this they will try to implament it the best they can
                  really? well that sounds good then
                  :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                  :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by R24339759 View Post
                    im pretty sure theres alot of ppl that have a ton of vip tokens right now i have like 150 of them an like me alot of ppl cant use them or afford to buy vip status is there any way ppl can be compensated by turning them in or mabey u can make a exchange thing like the star shards mabey u could do like a monthly event so we can trade them in
                    What they should do to solve this issue, is simple...if your not vip take VIP tokens off the drop list for you. I don't see why somebody that does not pay for VIP should have one of the perks that are made for VIP. Yes, I pay the $8 a month for VIP because I chose to go that route....why should somebody regardless of the circumstances be able to have this same feature when I have to pay each and every month for it? Not to sound like a total *** but if you want to use them that badly purchase a VIP.

Comment

What about spending them as free atempt in guild altar ... just 1 VIP token = 1 free spin.

Comment

Originally posted by R24339745 View Post
                        What about spending them as free atempt in guild altar ... just 1 VIP token = 1 free spin.
                        lol i got free 10 vip token every day.

then i got 10 free spin? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                          What they should do to solve this issue, is simple...if your not vip take VIP tokens off the drop list for you. I don't see why somebody that does not pay for VIP should have one of the perks that are made for VIP. Yes, I pay the $8 a month for VIP because I chose to go that route....why should somebody regardless of the circumstances be able to have this same feature when I have to pay each and every month for it? Not to sound like a total *** but if you want to use them that badly purchase a VIP.
                          Something like this ~~ I say no because that gives unfair advantage to VIP player, because I choose to use my tokens on wheel, this function would be impractical for VIPs who pay so you can play for free.

Comment

Originally posted by R24339745 View Post
                            Good idea.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

10 vip tokens for 1 spin at the Guild Altar would be fair.
                              The idea 'bout the exchange-system is great, but this ***^_^*** company is highly acquisitive and they want only the income and ofc more income.
                              But I hope they will create a button at the Altar that lets you decide whether to use vip tokens or money to spin.
                              Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
                              r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

Working...
                              X