Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

URGENT level 50 BR 41000?!?! Godlike damage!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25732665
    started a topic URGENT level 50 BR 41000?!?! Godlike damage!!!

Sorry i can't provide a screenshot right away, duhhhh!
    probably if your doin somethin illegal you dont want anyone to see it.
    So if GM's are slacking, this will DEFINITELY hurt the game BIGTIME!

PLEASE check all players in the new servers....

Is it hacked??? please check it GM's

While in WB, right b4 the boss was defeated checked that stats of the player level 53 BR is 41000
    then after the WB was defeated stats came back to normal!

Patk 14k
    HP 40k
    Pdef 9k

with normal level 50 items, incomplete item socket and none casher player.

please check!!! immediately!

Cross Arena too, there are players with Godly damage in the newer servers please check!

• (MOD) Immortal
    replied
    Obviously nobody can name names so instead of flaming people make a ticket with detailed information when you suspect a hacker

Leave a comment:

• daren000
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Well, as stated above, no screenies means no proofs. Get some pictures as proofs and send a ticket to the support team. And post them here too in case you get an answering machine
    You don't need proof to render a verdict, all you need is evidence to support the OP's argument. If the mods/gm can replicate the problem or find glitches related to the problem, then they will have probable cause to take action.

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    i meet ppl who abuse this bug, but they dont wanna tell me how they do it) man with 21k br up him stats to 32k br (+6k patk n other )

Leave a comment:

• Aeodrin
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Well, as stated above, no screenies means no proofs. Get some pictures as proofs and send a ticket to the support team. And post them here too in case you get an answering machine
    Nah, Just do as the Mod stated, Server and Char name. Chances are if they've done it once they'll do it again. In game GMs will just pop in and check the char randomly and catch them.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aeodrin
    replied
    Its a hack/bug that has been known and shown in screenshots for a few weeks now. At the time people were using it to complete FC. Something they did caused a major jump in their stats until they refreshed/reloaded. One way to tell was that only their primaries were bumped up without other attributes jumping.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    so what's is his normal stats? we can compared here.

Leave a comment:

• malus1991
    replied
    yeah it will be much more easier if you provide a screenshot here plus additional details to make things clear

Leave a comment:

• R24239065
    replied
    take another look

Leave a comment:

• R24239065
    replied
    Read thru the replies...ummm seems legit. Lvl 45 gear, half enhanced, garbage gems, **** astrals, and I hve 23k hp, atk 7k....my math shows me matching those stats your complaining about before I get my lvl 50 gear

Leave a comment:

• Hildigam
    replied
    Need screenies bud, or you are just buthurt over losing in WB

Leave a comment:

• Jinpabelona
    replied
    Yes, i also a glimpse of it too. But unfortunately, when i was about to get a screenshot just like he said, the stats came back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• R24437831
    replied
    R2CS_Mark i have another issue i already pmed you about, pls check. i didnt think it is good to open a new post just for it.. so excuse me for saying this here

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We need character name and server to investigate the matter and clear things up. You can PM it to me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X