Patch 5.8 Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 5.8 Questions

is anyone on a prelaunch server able to answer some of my questions?
    kinda newbie questions but it changes things around that might impact us all.
    would appreciate any answer. thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
    1. New event: Outland Contest, unlocks every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Does this mean the existing GB system is deprecated, and replaced by Outland Contest?

6. ...Kitten Club decor will be removed after the update.

What does this mean? Do you mean, we'll lose all existing items in Kitten Club?
    Do we have to use up all Kitten Club items already bought but still not yet used?
    Please advice.

4). Removed the Cross-Server PvP Ranking and Warrior's Mark reward.

Where do we get Tenacity Mark after this patch?

5). Removed the limitation (limited attempts) for joining solo dungeons.

Does this mean the 300 daily stamina potion limit is removed?

8). All titles in the game are now permanent, including Balenor's Finest, Chief Archer, etc. After the version update, as long as a player earns a title, it will be kept forever.

Does this apply to titles earned after this patch, or will it retroactively apply to titles previously held?

i am wondering about the devotion if 300 is not gainable per day this is r2 way of shoving the middle finger to us all

Comment

1. yes
      2. no
      3. i dont know
      4. so it means you can run more than 3 hero level. the 300 limit is still there
      5. only after this patch

Comment

-To answer your first question : No, GB is still there. Outland happen 4 time on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (the first round been at 10 am server time if I remember correctly and the last round happen around last world boss). Each round last 30 minutes.
        -For your second question: all your items (like planks) will still be in your inventory (I mean kitten club inventory). The biggest change is that you have the kitten club in your home; you need to click on the icon that you will find just next to your farm and your pasture icon. You can't help friends anymore (or I just didn't found how yet if there a way to do that) but you also get WAY more item to use better toys for your kitten.
        -I don't really know any other way than the daily spin you do each day. If there another way to get them (I mean other than doing the fate wheel thing or from various recharge/spending event), I'm not aware of them.
        -I'm not sure what the new limit is (if there actually a limit), but I can tell you do that you can use your whole stamina to do only hero solo campaign now if you want (that's what I been doing and the amount of exp is amazing )
        -For that question, I'm afraid that I don't know the answer; I can wait and see if ppl who got title that last normally only a week (like the one for the guild leader of the guild that finish first in GB) still have it the week after (we got the patch this week so IDK yet how this work)

I hope I managed to give you most of the answer you were looking for
        Last edited by PinkiePie; 06-26-2016, 01:52 PM. Reason: added some precision
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
          -To answer your first question : No, GB is still there. Outland happen 4 time on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (the first round been at 10 am server time if I remember correctly and the last round happen around last world boss). Each round last 30 minutes.
          -For your second question: all your items (like planks) will still be in your inventory (I mean kitten club inventory). The biggest change is that you have the kitten club in your home; you need to click on the icon that you will find just next to your farm and your pasture icon. You can't help friends anymore (or I just didn't found how yet if there a way to do that) but you also get WAY more item to use better toys for your kitten.
          -I don't really know any other way than the daily spin you do each day. If there another way to get them (I mean other than doing the fate wheel thing or from various recharge/spending event), I'm not aware of them.
          -I'm not sure what the new limit is (if there actually a limit), but I can tell you do that you can use your whole stamina to do only hero solo campaign now if you want (that's what I been doing and the amount of exp is amazing )
          -For that question, I'm afraid that I don't know the answer; I can wait and see if ppl who got title that last normally only a week (like the one for the guild leader of the guild that finish first in GB) still have it the week after (we got the patch this week so IDK yet how this work)

I hope I managed to give you most of the answer you were looking for
          Thanks for the answers.

Still puzzling about this thing:
          What is a 'Kitten Club decor'?
          The patch note says all 'Kitten Club decor' are gone. So what is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            Thanks for the answers.

Still puzzling about this thing:
            What is a 'Kitten Club decor'?
            The patch note says all 'Kitten Club decor' are gone. So what is gone?
            My guess was that any furniture you bought before is gone, but the materials will stay. I thought I was being clever buying a bunch of stuff in advance, since it's more expensive after the patch, but oh well. Don't know for sure, but that seems likely.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              My guess was that any furniture you bought before is gone, but the materials will stay. I thought I was being clever buying a bunch of stuff in advance, since it's more expensive after the patch, but oh well. Don't know for sure, but that seems likely.
              Stuff maybe more expensive after patch but you also get lots more items back from each cat as well.

Was told that you keep your materials but if you have a cat active, you will lose that and get a gold comp package.
              Last edited by R262181389; 06-27-2016, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                ...Was told that you keep your materials but if you have a cat active, you will lose that and get a gold comp package.
                I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Anyone able to explain this? What are the "special mounts" they are referring to?
                  Does it mean we move at mounted speed, but appear to stand on foot?
                  Plz elaborate. Thnx.

Added Special Mounts: Players can stand when riding them.

Comment

Another question: does TOK give 7 times the Shadow Souls as well, or do they give only 7x the chests?

Comment

Does this mean, we'll lose all working (placed) decor in Kitten Club?
                      Or we lose All decore - even that saved (not placed) in Kitten Club Inventory?
                      Last edited by Azraelb; 06-28-2016, 09:38 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Another question: does TOK give 7 times the Shadow Souls as well, or do they give only 7x the chests?
                        At this time, it's only dropping 16 Souls for doing TOK (Nightmare) I've reported that, but not sure if that is by design or simply an oversight.
                        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                        Browser Game Support

Comment

Anyone able to explain this? What are the "special mounts" they are referring to?
                          Does it mean we move at mounted speed, but appear to stand on foot?
                          Plz elaborate. Thnx.

Added Special Mounts: Players can stand when riding them.
                          There aren't any mounts that allow this yet, as far as I can tell. So we will need to get one first, before that can be answered definitively.
                          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Azraelb View Post
                            Does this mean, we'll lose all working (placed) decor in Kitten Club?
                            Or we lose All decore - even that saved (not placed) in Kitten Club Inventory?
                            The answer is here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1532117

You literally lose nothing. Just the cats are gone and you get the gold in the mail. That was all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                              At this time, it's only dropping 16 Souls for doing TOK (Nightmare) I've reported that, but not sure if that is by design or simply an oversight.
                              It definitely looks like a nerf/bug, because the Shadow Souls are part of the rewards of doing TOK. Hopefully they will fix it.
                              Thanks for reporting this for us. Looking forward to a dev response to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X