Patch 5.8 Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
    There aren't any mounts that allow this yet, as far as I can tell. So we will need to get one first, before that can be answered definitively.
    Ahh 8-) We'll see in 2 days. Thanks MrEUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      There aren't any mounts that allow this yet, as far as I can tell. So we will need to get one first, before that can be answered definitively.
      you stand on Demonic Cloud and Ancient Hovercraft mount, not ride them.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

Thanks Arlad, I haven't been lucky enough to get either of those. I was going by the description to see if it was in there and wasn't.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          @_@ if that's all it meant, then it already exists & doesn't help lag.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            The answer is here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1532117

You literally lose nothing. Just the cats are gone and you get the gold in the mail. That was all.
            Unswer on my 1st question IS there.

But i still have no clue what will happen with decore SAVED BUT NOT INSTALLED - means i bough it and it stayes in Arrange section and cants don't play with it.
            Will I also lose those?

Comment

You only get 16 mount shards if you enter / exit nightmare mode for the week. I found out the hard way. Hopefully they change that.

Comment

Yes I did the same, and then noticed I didn't get any devotion! Had to go in again, on easy and do a battle...
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

I have a question too..whats with the dumbing down of sylph growth? Why? That was the one way I could think to create an easy switcharoo alt builds for my toon by customizing the various sylphs I can call forth. eg whereas if I already feel I screwed up my toon's hp technology point distribution I could make up for it by growing a variety of those easy-to-come-by sylphs by shoveling a few endurance points into them. With this new update your sylph is pretty much as good as mine. Yeh theres still refining them but system controls that too...so still the result is much less variety. What do devs of this game have so much against variety and customization for players individuality? Bleh!
                  Last edited by R27377783; 07-01-2016, 08:57 AM. Reason: used misleading term "meld"

Comment

Whoop whoop more tearing down of pieces of strategy. Welcome to wartune the nr. 1 brainless levelling to 80 game without any form of strategy. The advertisement must be ajusted online they are way misleading now with the "nr 1 strategy game"

Comment

Love auto-collect, quadruple academy boosts, new kitten club, Voyage, and change of event dungeons to weekly (minus the missing rewards).
                      Old seeds get better rewards. That's a good thing.
                      EXP gain is much easier for VIPs.

TOK gives same amount of Shadow Souls as before. Seriously??? That's 1/7 of previous rewards!!!
                      Spire EXP rewards is still same as before, 300k per level for Normal and 1.5M per level for NM. We need the EXP back!!!

New devotion list is a joke. Most people could barely get the 100 or 150 chest for a whole day of playing.
                      Good thing, we don't have to even bother doing it for the mediocre rewards for devo under 300.
                      Now daily devotion is on my ignore list. No need to do anything in it at all. Not even bother to enter and leave guild chamber.

Comment

no all my materials for kitten club are gone, had 100 of several different pieces, got a piddling gold payment for them, way to hose me
                        when i said 100 of each, i had 100 balls, 100 furniture pieces etc

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                          no all my materials for kitten club are gone, had 100 of several different pieces, got a piddling gold payment for them, way to hose me
                          when i said 100 of each, i had 100 balls, 100 furniture pieces etc
                          Same here, they removed some 30-50 Common items from my toon, and gave back only 3.5m gold.
                          Seriously??? Even 30-50 Humble items would yield 4.2-7M gold, on the worst case scenario (got only 140k gold per item).
                          WTG wasting my items!!!
                          On the positive side, it's not hard to earn them back from the new Humble items, so not going to whine.
                          I buy nothing but Humble for now.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            Another question: does TOK give 7 times the Sha

dow Souls as well, or do they give only 7x the chests?

we only got 7 times the chests but there were some mount shards in those chests

Comment

Working...
                            X