Question about battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about battleground

Why am i getting Cashers with 10m battle rating when i am a non casher with 1,3m br?
    For real i am getting killed and as soon as i spawn 10 people with 10m battle rating are waiting for me to go out of my spawn ***?!?! Are you kidding me?

because you are level 80 and they are level 80
    if you find thats not fair, its absolute fair....
    that happen if you level to fast without thinking about the consequences

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1988nrw View Post
      No that happens when everybody hates level campers and the game gives you all the very unwanted xp before you can actually build the char a bit. You are forced to 80 wanted or not so strategy is lost forever

Comment

Originally posted by patrick1988nrw View Post
        because you are level 80 and they are level 80
        if you find thats not fair, its absolute fair....
        Yep and here we find another reason (like we needed another reason) why people like patrick probably foam at the mouth or drool constantly as soon as the bg event is announced on his server,-typical uncaring and all about me attitude just like the other's who treat others like dirt under their feet when it comes to others who are FORCED to level.

Comment

No this is not true! There was a lvl 76 in the battleground as well!

Comment

there is 2 BG a lvl 76 can join and its luck on which you get put into .. its either 70-80 or 75-80 (80, adv 80 and KH 80 all fall under lvl 80 in general)
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
            X