Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"Streamlining" the daily tasks in Wartune

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Streamlining" the daily tasks in Wartune

Well, I'm pretty sure the majority of us here love this game even though we do find faults with it from time to time.
    However, that said. Wartune is a pretty time consuming game. With the daily tasks that's available, we find that we may spend many hours at it a day.

I suggest that maybe we can streamline the tasks a bit. Reduce the "attempts" at some tasks but give more rewards per attempts. I'm aware that in a recent patch, it already has been implemented -- MP dungeons attempts are down to 3 from 5. Arena attempts are limited to 30, and so on.

I thought that it is still possible to streamline it a bit more. For example, the total 1v1 attempt can be reduce from 20 to 15 (or 10), and the bounty hall activities reduce from 20 to 15 but give more exp/gold per quest.

Just my 2 cents.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure the majority of us here love this game even though we do find faults with it from time to time.
    However, that said. Wartune is a pretty time consuming game. With the daily tasks that's available, we find that we may spend many hours at it a day.

I suggest that maybe we can streamline the tasks a bit. Reduce the "attempts" at some tasks but give more rewards per attempts. I'm aware that in a recent patch, it already has been implemented -- MP dungeons attempts are down to 3 from 5. Arena attempts are limited to 30, and so on.

I thought that it is still possible to streamline it a bit more. For example, the total 1v1 attempt can be reduce from 20 to 15 (or 10), and the bounty hall activities reduce from 20 to 15 but give more exp/gold per quest.

Just my 2 cents.
    Please please please take OUT the "kill 10/20/30 monsters of the same level". They're really just pointless annoyance. They annoy your users, they tax your servers unnecessarily.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
      Please please please take OUT the "kill 10/20/30 monsters of the same level". They're really just pointless annoyance. They annoy your users, they tax your servers unnecessarily.
      LOL try it when u are lvl 66. Ray.. and see how annoying it is..
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

aw....donators cry coz they cant finish that quest in 1 sec using balens?
        hahahaha..i love the quest killing 30 mobs...so keep that quest

Comment

it's fine as it is, im usualy done with everything in a solid 4-5 hours.
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Those players who donate keep the server you are playing on alive.

And I have to agree on the point to reduce the daily bounty quests. But for the solo arena, I think 20 is just fine. Being VIP ends the cooldown anyway.
            [S7] Serpent's Den
            IGN: Million
            Guild: Nizami

Comment

Streamlining and nerfing are entirely different things. You want things nerfed cause you can't prioritize your time. You want to streamline.. Hello do the kill 30 monsters while running a MP dungeon. Less time consuming than hunting wild mobs and is truly multitasking. No one says you have to do all in one day, the duel arean quest is for much less than the attempts allowed, same for the group arena. I do wish people would quit whining because they don't want to play and let those of us that actually enjoy having things to do when we are online continue to play the game the way it is while gaining experience and items.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

hmm can u imagine killing 30 monster same lvl.. for a lvl that had pass the dungeon lvl.. lol.. and most of the time orange bounty is that n enchant weapon or energize trees. started to miss those whack mouse, apprehend bounty, train qte... seems like very rare now.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  Streamlining and nerfing are entirely different things. You want things nerfed cause you can't prioritize your time. You want to streamline.. Hello do the kill 30 monsters while running a MP dungeon. Less time consuming than hunting wild mobs and is truly multitasking. No one says you have to do all in one day, the duel arean quest is for much less than the attempts allowed, same for the group arena. I do wish people would quit whining because they don't want to play and let those of us that actually enjoy having things to do when we are online continue to play the game the way it is while gaining experience and items.
                  Who is whining?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

dear donators,you can finish a quest with 30 mobs in 5 min if you look after mobs on ur map...but heh..that is too hard for a donator to do.

Comment

I think the OP has a good point, but they already added streak, Blitz, cut the number of MPD to 3, and capped the number of arena attempts so I doubt they will streamline it further anytime soon. Besides I think too many people have more time than most, witness:

"it's fine as it is, im usualy done with everything in a solid 4-5 hours."

Key is too find a server that suits you so you can participate in the GW since the rewards for that are so important. Half the time the other guild either doesnt show up or shows up with a couple people. Arena and BG are right before and after that with WB following BG so if you can be on for at least parts of those times you can get important rewards and limit the time you have to be online.

Comment

I was once doing most of my bounties at the end of the day which included the 4 or 5 enhanced scrolls from the event chest. The vast majority were to energize a friends tree 1-3 times. It was some absurd amount like 8 out of 12. I couldn't do any of them cause everyone had already been online and I had to wait till the farms reset. Please reduce the appearance of htis one as it sucks trying to go through all 150 friends at the end of the day looking for a tree to energize.

I do agree that things can slow down more.

I also don't like guild war final on a saturday night. That is the only competitive battle apart from the semis for my guild and gives the best reward. Some of us like to keep our saturday nights open and you already took friday away with another battle.

Insignia is a joke to obtain now. I am 44 with my full 45 set in my bags and still have 4000 insignia to spare and i have spent a couple thousand on exp scrolls. Honor is also too easy with guild battle rewarding 850 for everyone who shows up per battle afk or not, and most battles are no shows.
                        Last edited by R24877577; 12-01-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                          Insignia is a joke to obtain now. I am 44 with my full 45 set in my bags and still have 4000 insignia to spare and i have spent a couple thousand on exp scrolls. Honor is also too easy with guild battle rewarding 850 for everyone who shows up per battle afk or not, and most battles are no shows.
                          Then again, the honor required to obtain the Crusader rank is now upped significantly (32k instead of 10k, I think).
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
                            dear donators,you can finish a quest with 30 mobs in 5 min if you look after mobs on ur map...but heh..that is too hard for a donator to do.
                            It is very hard if your level is above 60, where all mobs currently have the max level of 50.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I think they have a solution comming Dec 13 patch 1.45 part two. It has the option to buy Spirit Covernent or Bounty Helper Spirit Covernent or Bounty Helper which let you instantly finish bounty.

Comment

Working...
                              X