New devotion system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New devotion system

You really need to add extras so that people that are not level 80 can get the full 300 devotion. I have done everything on the list accept guild battle that is only on three days a week and done dragon invasion. How are you supposed to get the 300 devotion without being VIP where they get an extra 40 devotion points.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DEVOTION POINTS.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	1782775
    Last edited by angeldust261; 07-02-2016, 09:36 AM. Reason: forgot the picture

Originally posted by angeldust261 View Post
    You really need to add extras so that people that are not level 80 can get the full 300 devotion. I have done everything on the list accept guild battle that is only on three days a week and done dragon invasion. How are you supposed to get the 300 devotion without being VIP where they get an extra 40 devotion points.
    You're not. That's how it's designed.

Comment

They could add back speak in world chat and capture an astral!
      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

The new devo system is utterly ****. Keep up nerfing the game you crooks!
        Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
        Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

It is still possible to reach 300 for non vip players and on non guild battle days as well and that is not counting spending balens.

I agree it should be changed. Nice that they made event dungeons weekly but then make us still do them daily for devotion. Wouldn't be so bad if you could just enter and leave and get devotion but you actually have to fight.

Comment

i want my 11 free daily roses back =( ... the only one usable thing from devo sys to interact nice with other ... who s doin 300 devo? r u boredd?
            against devotion ^^

Comment

Would be nice if they would add back the times these events take place on the list.

Comment

What irritates me with the new devo system is guild battle and guild beast do not give you devo upon entering. Both are events where larger guilds finish way too fast. I have attended all 3 guild battles this week, been in battle when the guild battle ended. Devo earned = 0. That is just wrong. If the intent is to make sure we participate, they have epic failed. We're participating and being cheated out of the devo we should be getting.
                Guild beast is a similar issue, but at least easier to slow it down. Since we don't have to worry about another guild winning while we let everyone get devo, we can hold back and let players get their devo before we kill the beast.

Comment

it would be nice if they added back when the events are held (times, days of the week). when the heck is tank trials???

Comment

Working...
                  X