Suggestions :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions :)

So as u advised me that comunuty should see the suggestions i will just copy paste

"Ok i will suggest 2 things, and if i remmber or get any other ideas i will suggest them too 1. Suggestion: Ok so in the wilds it takes a lot of time to find players, monsters, gold mine lv 40 (everybody looks for them), so instead of looking u should get us a a map in the next patch we simppli click the button ('Tab' for example) and the map pops up with monsters, people on it, gold mines and their lv. This would make players life more easier in the wilds 2. Suggestion: Considering farm, it would help that u can see how many energize you need for next lv of friendliness with one player. So that are 2 suggestion that just ocurred to me, if i have anything else i will say it to you. Tnx for your time. Sincerely uThink s72 Karthmere Plain. "

Here it is. Greetings

a breakdown of exp needed between friend levels would be a good idea. But as far as the map goes, as long is it doesn't contain enemy positions it would be great.

Comment

1. That will make easier for us to plunder someone, but, you'll plunder more than what you though. People can find you easily.
      2. Open your friendlist menu and move your mouse to heart icon beside your friend name, you'll see "Friendliness lvl. 6 8/300". "8/300" show how much experience you need, that mean, I need 282 exp for lvl 7.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

I will suggest one more thing, INCREASE THE RATE OF ACHIVING PURPLE AND ORANGE ASTRALSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ffs i spent 4m gold in last two days on astrals 3 purple i get, hello 3 PURPLE from 4 MILLION gold, i think that somebody is messing with me...i have no luck no where. Fu ck it, mind aswell kill myself. Mb somebody will listen than...

Comment

Originally posted by R25067567 View Post
          I will suggest one more thing, INCREASE THE RATE OF ACHIVING PURPLE AND ORANGE ASTRALSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ffs i spent 4m gold in last two days on astrals 3 purple i get, hello 3 PURPLE from 4 MILLION gold, i think that somebody is messing with me...i have no luck no where. Fu ck it, mind aswell kill myself. Mb somebody will listen than...
          Its luck of the draw, sometimes you get lucky with as lil as 100k, sometimes, you get "no" luck for oranges in 4 million. Just think though, that 4million gold got you closer to buying an orange astral and tons of exp if you kept the blue/purples you got.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
            Its luck of the draw, sometimes you get lucky with as lil as 100k, sometimes, you get "no" luck for oranges in 4 million. Just think though, that 4million gold got you closer to buying an orange astral and tons of exp if you kept the blue/purples you got.
            Man it would all be awsome if i saw any purple, i got two purples equpied, that 2 purples are the one out of 3 (i got 3 in total one is not needed for my class (archer)) , all i get are greens and whites and in all that comotion i sometime get the blue ones
            So how bad my luck is ?

Comment

Then, just sell all the green one and capturing astral again.
              You'll get more change with that
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

I dont agree with the wilds thing, before you know it you become broke because of all the people had plundered you. And with farms you can see how many points you have with friendliness with the friends list on the right side just scroll over their name and you will see, 1 energize = 1 point. And you get 2 points if you actually do stuff with your friends. Like dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                  Then, just sell all the green one and capturing astral again.
                  You'll get more change with that
                  And what do u think i am doing ?

Comment

Working...
                  X