hmmm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm

So about 2 months ago i lost 800 balens in a bug, and have submitted 3 support tickets about this, and nothing has been done. Here are the logs for 2 of those 3 support tickets:

here's the first log:

Date/Time of Problem: 10-11-2012 12:18 pm

Customer Message:

Sometime ago i send in a problem ticket about how i lost roughly 800 balens during a system glitch, and i have not heard anything back.
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 12:52pm - Jerico R2

Thank you for contacting us. We have checked your logs and we found out that your balens are use in all refining. If you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Thu, Oct 11 2012 5:47pm
    That's the thing, I only had 20 refinement crystals, and i was refining an item that took 18 rifinement crystals, so how did I lose almost 800 balens and the remaining 2 refinement crystals through 1 rifinement?
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 8:12am - Macjay R2

Thank you for contacting us. Our logs did show that you have used your balens for refinement crystal. If you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you.

- The R2Games Team
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 9:22pm
    As I told I before, I lost 800 balens refining only 1 and list the remaining refinement crystals I should've had, when my game lagged.
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 3:37am - Cherry R2

The servers are working fine in our end. Please make sure to clear all your browsing history when you are logging in to the game. Also make sure to check your internet stability and speed of your computer and not to open multiple account at the same time. If you have other concern, do not hesitate to contact us.

-The R2Games Team
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 1:52pm
    This reply is missing the point entirely!!! It was a glitch that happened when my game was lagging!!!
    Sun, Oct 14 2012 11:32pm - Cherry R2

Like we have told you, there is nothing wrong with our servers. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 2:48am
    So you are telling me that you have servers that are 100% error free, that the game never experiences small downsets every now and then? If so I'd like to know who made such a great server.
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 3:08am - Chi Ann

We will make sure to look into this issue at once. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will resolve this issue soon. We are asking for your understanding. Thanks

- The R2Games Team

Here's the second log:

Date/Time of Problem: 10-24-2012 12:16 pm

Customer Message:

Some time ago while I was refining a piece of equipment with some stats locked,the game lagged on me and I lost about 800 balens. I had 20 refinement crystals on me and i was refining an equipment that takes 18 refinement crystals. after i had to restart the browser the remaining 2 refinement crystals were gone along with my balens. Ive been submitting this same issue for the past month, but I keep on getting a message that says you guys have a perfect server that makes no mistakes or a message that says you guys will work to fix the issue.
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 12:33am - Edison R2

Thank you for contacting us. We will make sure to look into this issue at once. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will resolve this issue soon. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

- The R2Games Team
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 4:50am - Adonis R2

We have checked your character log and you have spent your Balens in resurrecting in the World Boss battle, forgotten catacomb run revival and crops acceleration are some of the few that were showing on your character log. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:45am
    As I've been trying to say, if you add all those balens together they won't equall 4000, balens. I lost 800 balens when trying to refine an equipment with 2 or 3 lock spots, only to have the game freeze on me and make me restart the browser to find out that I had no more balens on me and that the 2 or 3 refinement crystals I should've had left after refinement were gone.
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 12:27pm - Cherry R2

Provide us the exact time and date of the incident for us to recheck your character's log. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 4:37pm
    Hmm pretty hard to do, was about a month or 2 ago that this happen. I do remember tha it was either the last week in September or the first week in October.
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 4:47pm - Cherry R2

We wont be able to help you if you cannot provide us the exact time and date of the incident. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 5:00pm
    But it's nearly impossible to remember te exact time that something happened nearly two months ago. The only thing I could tell you is that I submitted the first problem ticket concerning this back on oct. 3, and that the bug happened a few days before.
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 5:40pm - Cherry R2

We need the information for us to proceed. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 6:53pm
    But there is no way a person can remember the exact day or time an event that was months ago took place, they can only say around wat time period it took place.
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:57am - Adonis R2

We have double checked your character log and found that you have spent your Balens according to your will.

-The R2Games Team
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 9:10am
    How could I had spent it according to my will if I'm telling u I lost 800 balens in a bug while trying to refine an equipment with 2 lock slots.
    Wed, Nov 21 2012 9:15pm - Joey R2

As we stated previously, you have spent your Balens. Please take a necessary precautions before doing in-game actions. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 1:04pm
    Why the hell are you not listening to me!!!!! How am I supposed to be careful with what I spent my balens if I lost them in a bug!!! I WILL NOT SPENT ANOTHER DIME ON THIS GAME UNTIL I GET MY 800 BALENS BACK!!!!!!
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 2:50pm - Edison R2

We apologize but We would like to inform you that we are unable to recovered money/items. Please be careful next time to spent on your balens. Hope you understand. Thank you

-The R2games Team
    Thu, Nov 22 2012 5:23pm
    Do you guys have wax in your ears or what? How can I be careful on how I spent balens if I have no balens cuz I lost them in a bug!! Whats so hard to understand about that?
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 10:45am - Cherry R2
    Provide us an evidence that you lost your balens due to a bug and provide us the name of the bug for us to check. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Sat, Nov 24 2012 12:55pm
    How can I provide evidence? And shouldn't the fact that I've been bringing up this issue for the past 2 months be evidence enough? Would a person normally keep on bringing this issue up for so long if it had not happen?
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 4:03pm - Cherry R2

We have already checked your character's log so many times and we found out that you used your balens according to your will. And since you can not provide us any evidence, this ticket will be closed as we have already checked and informed you regarding the balens that you told us to be "missing". Thank you.

-The R2Games Team
    Sun, Nov 25 2012 4:24pm
    If a bug occurs, would your system be able to pick it up? Also wat kind of evidence can show that I lost 800 balens in a bug? Until I get my balens back everyday I will post wat happened with my balens on the forum with a copy of all of my "chats" with support over this issue.
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 11:51am - Paul R2

All of your character's actions register to our logs. If there is a bug or something wrong, we will definitely be able to notice it based on your logs. Thank you for understanding.

-The R2Games Team
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 2:25pm
    What can I do to prove that I did lose 800 balens in a bug?
    Sat, Dec 1 2012 8:36am - Joey R2

As we stated, we have a system where it shows the player's action in game.

-The R2Games Team

check my char eror in arena please

Comment

yep this will take time and time and time and you won't get anything as it seems.x.x feel bad for you since it's from 11/10/2012 and no help

Comment

well on their character logs it should show when you used the refinemet and how much balens was actually used in the refinement process (as well as your current balens at that time), otherwise their lying to you about your character logs and really don't know when (& how much) of your balens was spent OR they just don't want to pauy up

never heard of refining costing 800 balens in one go, their logs should show something to that effect at least between end oct & beginning of nov

try and stay calm though & think

Comment

happened at around ending of September, beginning of October

Comment

Working...
          X