Guild War Suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild War Suggestion.

I am not online during the daytime so I miss most of events. And especially Guild War. I have a Guild War today and won. The prices was amazing. 850 insigina, 850 honors, and 10 whip.

It not fair, because I can only join Guild War only at Sat. The rest like Mond. Wed. or Fri. I am unable to online.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

So you suggest to add/change GW time I guess... well instead of making a new thread I'll make my suggestion here.
    I find ranking system in GW sort of.. lame... if you lose first round your best place can only be 9th, so if a guild wins first round and lose the rest they can be 8th. How's that right? Ranking should be made by wins, or something more realistic, thank you.
    Also a guildmate suggested inter-server GW, could be fun :P

Comment

interserver guild war would have to be done with servers that are the same age or perhaps match with similar strength but I think that would be too lopsided with some players being 50+ on some servers and others barely 40. It's much easier to match teams in arena by strength as there are only 3 on a team.

I wish the final was not on saturday night as I like to leave my saturday nights open and the reward for just showing up is insane if your guild wins so I will be missing out on a lot. Friday night is also the semis which are the only 2 battles my guild has. The rewards should be more modest as if I win all 30 of my arenas I only get 350 insignia but a reward for winning guild wars just for showing up to a no show team which is 2 out of 4 of our battles every week nets 850 insignia and honor every time. This is too much, and it is too easy to carry guildies through this.

Comment

go play other server then ? :/
        ofc u will say no , u use lot of time already build ur char there ... but the event time is not like what we want ...
        so sux for u , its happen to me too , GW start same time as morning class ... BAM! sux for me too ...
        i want that mount whip
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

Working...
        X