Archaeology Nerfing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archaeology Nerfing

I know it was severely nerfed a while ago, but was there an additional nerfing recently? I've done Aut. Plains for 3 weeks and only gotten expert dimension ONCE. When I did Aut. Plains the week after it was introduced, I got 4-5 of that archaeology item (2x exp dimension). Also, I miss getting Beast Souls. When did they stop dropping (or practically never do now)?

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    I know it was severely nerfed a while ago, but was there an additional nerfing recently? I've done Aut. Plains for 3 weeks and only gotten expert dimension ONCE. When I did Aut. Plains the week after it was introduced, I got 4-5 of that archaeology item (2x exp dimension). Also, I miss getting Beast Souls. When did they stop dropping (or practically never do now)?
    It's not uncommon for R2 to do silent nerfs. I don't know if there was a nerf, but I would presume if there was one; it happened this latest patch?

Don't hold your breath on official confirmation.

Comment

It's frustrating because dimension chests are severely nerfed too, making it incredibly difficult to get expert dimensions now. The first week of dimension chests, about 4% of chests gave exp, 10% advanced. Now, >1% chance of expert and about 3% for advanced.... How are we suppose to get expert dimensions now?

Comment

Well since you no longer need to buy HP anymore you can buy a bunch of chests from the guild shop and open 20+ at a time

Click image for larger version

Name:	shop.png
Views:	1
Size:	341.6 KB
ID:	1725544
        IGN: whitewolf
        Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
        Guild: OUTCASTS
        Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
          Well since you no longer need to buy HP anymore you can buy a bunch of chests from the guild shop and open 20+ at a time
          How many HP pots did you go through exactly?

The removal of HP pots is only going to save me 5-10 mil a week, almost nothing. Do others spend that much more?

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            How many HP pots did you go through exactly?

The removal of HP pots is only going to save me 5-10 mil a week, almost nothing. Do others spend that much more?
            when your not a mage and your doing bi and di 4+ times a day helping others.. oh then there was when we use to do match on EF hell only because it was easier at the time after hitting anything in there u have 1 hp need pots for boss then left with 1 hp again so another round of hp pots, kill last boss and again 1 hp so more pots. yeah that use to be expensive helping ppl thank god no one really needs ef hell anymore cuz i am sick of it.. see posting for it in world chat.. f*** that.
            IGN: whitewolf
            Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
            Guild: OUTCASTS
            Class: Archer

Comment

I used a trick so I almost never had to buy hp pots. And with dimension chest nerfs, it takes 100m to get 1 expert dimension (and you need 2-3 a week). That's 200m gold a week. Ouch. Had to resort to doing Advanced...

Comment

in 3 days I get 6 expert chest in archaeology so don't think nerf is just luck lol
                Last edited by gongola; 07-15-2016, 04:11 AM.

Comment

It is a nerf, you just got extremely lucky. 1 in 100 digs gives an expert shard find. That's a massive nerf from what it was originally.

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
                    It is a nerf, you just got extremely lucky. 1 in 100 digs gives an expert shard find. That's a massive nerf from what it was originally.
                    Maybe a nerf, or maybe they just messed up and had expert chests available at the starting arch level. Every time you get access to new rewards, chances of the old ones must drop. And of course there's a lot of luck involved; e.g. I've had abysmal luck unlocking things in the swamp. 6 weeks and I've only gotten 1 of the first 8 items.

Comment

Working...
                    X