astrals? some with zero points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astrals? some with zero points?

my toon is MisLyin in S505 White Castle I am just wondering what happened to my patk level? it is lower today than yesterday. and the astrals patk, hp, md, and pd has zero worth now?. I have been playing this game since the beginning and I love it. I have been paying vip for two months now. so if you please answer me back about this.
    Last edited by bellamyshanie; 07-13-2016, 01:44 PM. Reason: toon name

Originally posted by bellamyshanie View Post
    my toon is MisLyin in S505 White Castle I am just wondering what happened to my patk level? it is lower today than yesterday. and the astrals patk, hp, md, and pd has zero worth now?.
    You need to be a lot more specific.

Your Patk is lower in general, or your Patk is lower because astrals are at 'zero worth'? Or both? Or you feel that astrals have zero worth independent of the Patk issue?

Comment

Bellamyshanie--
      well I tried to copy and paste two screens in here but it didin't work or this new computer didn't know what I was asking it to do. ok I tried to keep my patk a half of my hp so that I made sure I was safe. well when I got on today and check out everything before playing my numbers was looking wrong. so when I looked at my astrals the important ones had up arrows on them and when I put my cursor over my Red lvl 3 HP 2250 it said lvl 0:Astral Effect+0. and that is on the yellow lvl 4 patk 864, yellow lvl 4 crit, and Red lvl 3 charisma 144. and to explain my patk being lower-- I don't write it down everyday, I don't live this game as real life or nothing but I am handicapped and I don't go anywhere. So I am not a casher. But today my patk is 21881 and my HP is 113540 and I did not adjust any jems today. So if you can please answer this little problem out for me it would help me work on what i need to do to raise what ever. thank you for your time. this toon is my 3rd main since this game has started.

Comment

ok I tried to keep my patk a half of my hp so that I made sure I was safe.
        I'm not sure what you mean by this; I assume you play an archer or a knight? You don't need to worry about specific ratios for stats really; just stack as much Patk as possible. (Unless you're a mage, then stack Matk)

so when I looked at my astrals the important ones had up arrows on them and when I put my cursor over my Red lvl 3 HP 2250 it said lvl 0:Astral Effect+0. and that is on the yellow lvl 4 patk 864, yellow lvl 4 crit, and Red lvl 3 charisma 144.
        The +% "Arrows" are additional % stats for astrals. They give you a bonus to any astral that is in that 'slot'.

So for example, say I have a level 10 Goddess Blessing astral. Its base stats give a 30% reduction in all incoming damage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1725546

With these 'Arrows', say I level up a slot to level 5 - that is to say it gives a 5% bonus as extra stats.

Name:	2.png
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	1725547

It will then give, a 35% reduction in all incoming damage.

Name:	3.png
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	1725548

In my humble opinion, upgrading the 'slots' for any astrals that are not % based astrals (Determination, Goddess Blessing, Illusion, etc) are a complete waste of gold, and you should not bother upgrading them at all. (Maybe 1-3% at most)

Those are the upgraded astrals in a nut shell, and would not contribute to any loss of stats, including Patk. Did you run out of VIP recently, a temporary mount? Anything like that?
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 07-13-2016, 07:20 PM. Reason: Added pics.

Comment

Working...
        X