Puri rune and devo stuff.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri rune and devo stuff.

Knighted mages have lost puri skill, it has been replaced by a skill that takes 100 rage, by the time i get that much rage, the chaos / amnesia has gone. Main thing is, you took away a main skill and left mages with no defence against chaos/amnesia. It's unfair being bombarded with the archers and knights uber hits while being as much use as a pair of knickers on an avacado, basically. I.e. useless. With the titan shield and heal and also heal rune, it really makes no odds losing sunto, resto and BL, but puri is a very handy skill to have.

To the powers that be - Please let mages activate the puri rune, the only reason we didn't need it before is because we had the skill, no skill, i want my puri rune, thank you.

Devo :

Easy for VIPs to gain 300 a day, in a guild with knighted players, its very difficult (impossible for some) to get devo for participation in a GB (Mondays and Wednesdays mostly) or the guild beast as they die so quickly. So, add this to your little suggestion box : allow defending towers to be treated as devotion in GBs and killing mobs in beast.

Thanks, that is all.
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

you can get that rune but lose Guarden rune nor faur knught dont has that rune as only class special sinces it is best rune in the game.

Comment

There's really no reason any more not to give all runes to all players. Mages don't have puri after KH, and almost no archers have scatter or knights have shields. The justification for restricting certain runes is pretty much gone after KH, so why not just let us all have all 3?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        There's really no reason any more not to give all runes to all players. Mages don't have puri after KH, and almost no archers have scatter or knights have shields. The justification for restricting certain runes is pretty much gone after KH, so why not just let us all have all 3?
        Super, Super +1 this idea.

Comment

I've put the request forward. Good luck
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
          X