Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forgotten Catacombs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Catacombs.

Ok, so once you completed level 50 catacombs basically its the same mobs and boss "Fearful Faye" with the same abilities but they only grow stronger, I would like to suggest that it better to change it, they should apply a vice versa type of monster. I mean, for level 55 it should be a Patk Boss next would be Matk. Its a good advantage for mages since they are naturally built with high Magic Defense. Also, if they use pots "Intelligence Potion" they already gain what is needed, Matk + Mdef Boss. So, how about us Archers and Knights? Yeah i know we are tough class but its way better and "fair" if you just make a boss with alternate abilities for every 5 levels, this would make it even. I have 22k BR Archer and can't beat level 70 boss and this 20k BR Mage, I don't know how he managed to beat it. Sounds fair? No, So please support my opinion "Make every boss we encounter a Patk built and Matk for every 5 levels of the Forgotten Catacombs"

you do realize that the boss has an extra powerful patk skill as well as the boss has more mdef than pdef

Comment

answering your question on how that mage do that;
      Best possibility are that mage use 3 healing spell (suntoria, restoration, and blessed light) and keep healing while his/her troops do the damage.

Mage with high mdef? Yes.
      But that boss still still have patk that mage weak agains it.
      And it still hard when the boss using skill to half our stat.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

Archers have a 20% Hp bonus also. So each class has it's ups and downs. Deep Freeze > Catacomb bosses so its all good.

Comment

I was under the impression Fearful Faye is all magic damage, where does it say it also do patk damage?

Comment

Spin attack of the Faye does Patk.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Spin attack... I like that. lol. cute.

Anyway, like the previous posters said, the eyes have PAtk moves and MAtk moves, etc. So it's kindda balanced. Also, we have the Tormented Necropolis as well to explore. Who knows if it's our time (knights and archers) time to shine there?

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
                Spin attack... I like that. lol. cute.

Anyway, like the previous posters said, the eyes have PAtk moves and MAtk moves, etc. So it's kindda balanced. Also, we have the Tormented Necropolis as well to explore. Who knows if it's our time (knights and archers) time to shine there?
                Spin attack sounds a lot better then Tentacles Whipping, no? And usually, it uses Spin 2 rounds after debuffing us or so. If mages didn't have Purification, it's 2k each hit... how'd any mage (without a lot of money) survive such?

{OuO**

Comment

Ah, now I know that Fearful Faye does PATK too. I removed my PDEF astral and equipped refined goddess blessing. Seems that I should keep my PDEF astral on now.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

.... ;D

I'm a NON-casher, free lvl. 40 player and proud of it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	50cata.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	618.0 KB
ID:	1662695

Click image for larger version

Name:	55cata.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	722.1 KB
ID:	1662694
                    Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
                    r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
                      .... ;D

I'm a NON-casher, free lvl. 40 player and proud of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29534[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29533[/ATTACH]
                      sorry
                      but do i see 25 balens ?

how did u get that ?
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

sorry
                        but do u see that 'Get Free Balens' button at the top of the screen? =)
                        Try that out. r2games offers some opportunities to earn free balens via ads (legally ofc). It ain't enuf to be a superhero cuz you need long weeks and months to get a socketing rod for example.
                        Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
                        r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Spin attack sounds a lot better then Tentacles Whipping, no? And usually, it uses Spin 2 rounds after debuffing us or so. If mages didn't have Purification, it's 2k each hit... how'd any mage (without a lot of money) survive such?
                          nah noob catacomb mage use purification
                          we do double hit (get extra +4 rage and waste 1 turn of boss debuff) instead of wasting 15 rage , 1 turn , and HP loss , purification is ** skill in catacomb
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Ehh? =="
                            I survived it 'till lvl 90 and now stop playing it, waiting my lvl 55 set later.
                            And as far as I go, I never use any purification. Juts making sure my angels got their HP full so they never heal each other but heal me instead :P
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                              nah noob catacomb mage use purification
                              we do double hit (get extra +4 rage and waste 1 turn of boss debuff) instead of wasting 15 rage , 1 turn , and HP loss , purification is ** skill in catacomb
                              I use the PvE set, so no rage loss

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X