X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleGround Suggestion

Hello Reader and Mods

Short Suggestion

1] Honors and exp depend on the amount of killing other players will be reward at the end of the battle

2) Any players leaving Battleground, Will not reward with Honors but will still gain Exp for killing other players

3) If a player losing Honors at Battleground and leave... His losing honors will be countable and will gain exp for the amount of killing other players.

4) If a player Losing Honors and finish the battleground... The players will be awarded with Honors and exp of killing other players

Or

Battleground Matching is calculated with the players stats or Br...

Every Players in all servers joined Battleground Lobby where no team have yet made... 10 mins to join lobby after that no One can join.
    Players will match each other depending on each stats and Br... and will proceed for match... and the Rules {1-4** applied here too..

Just an opinion hope a mod read this and Do comments and tells whats wrong or it you support comment +1 or -1

Thank you for losing your precious time
    YES
    25.00%
    No
    62.50%
    Not interested
    12.50%

Originally posted by gameronlineunlimited View Post
    1] Honors and exp depend on the amount of killing other players will be reward at the end of the battle

2) Any players leaving Battleground, Will not reward with Honors but will still gain Exp for killing other players

3) If a player losing Honors at Battleground and leave... His losing honors will be countable and will gain exp for the amount of killing other players.

4) If a player Losing Honors and finish the battleground... The players will be awarded with Honors and exp of killing other players
    I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you mean.

1) I am assuming you mean bonus honor/exp, regardless of whether or not your team won.
    2) I didn't even remember that BG gives exp, it must give a really insignificant amount.

+1 These two I find largely inconsequential, it's just a freebie to every player.

3) Isn't that sort of how the system is now? Do you mean you get no bonus honor/exp, or do you mean you get honor subtracted from your current amount as a penalty?
    4) Isn't that how the system is now? You mean just bonus honor/exp?

+0 You would really need to be a lot more clear about what you mean, cause from these statements alone I can't really make much of a statement either way.

Battleground Matching is calculated with the players stats or Br...
    -1 Considering it's not difficult to artificially lower your BR/stats, this is probably not a good idea. Whales and campers could easily use it to get into much lower brackets.

Every Players in all servers joined Battleground Lobby where no team have yet made... 10 mins to join lobby after that no One can join.
    Players will match each other depending on each stats and Br... and will proceed for match... and the Rules {1-4** applied here too..
    -1 Considering the matches are only 25~ minutes long and only a few times everyday, this is just a waste of time. It's a good idea in theory (as far as a fair-ish matching system), but in practice I feel like it's going to fall quite a bit short.

Comment

Sorry what i meant in general need to find a way to make those campers level up cause they are causing too much unbalanced in BG... Example : level 63 with 700k Br+ (Camper)
      v/s Level 63 with 80k Br to 100k Br... yes Br are nothing but If you look at their stat... No one will be able to kill unless another camper or higher levels...Think must implemented
      decent exp gain for each players kill in BG...or need something to make BG much more fair... If you join BG where their only campers, you are doomed to die without any chance

Comment

Your suggestions will be ignored like all other suggestions but you wish will be fulfilled as campers are either leaving this game (see one of threads below) or will advance to level 80. I am only curious what do you want. Do you want to camp at lvl 63 while all other campers are moved to level 80?
        S583, Pazdzioch, Mage, lvl 35, 31k BR

Comment

These suggestions seem mostly aimed at campers, which is a limited problem these days. Sure, they're extremely annoying, but new players will usually outlevel them in a matter of days.

Holding all honor awards until the end doesn't seem like a great idea, especially since getting kicked out is a very real possibility. If honor losses were nulled out when you leave, that would be exploitable, but pretty nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
            I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you mean.

1) I am assuming you mean bonus honor/exp, regardless of whether or not your team won.
            2) I didn't even remember that BG gives exp, it must give a really insignificant amount.

+1 These two I find largely inconsequential, it's just a freebie to every player.

3) Isn't that sort of how the system is now? Do you mean you get no bonus honor/exp, or do you mean you get honor subtracted from your current amount as a penalty?
            4) Isn't that how the system is now? You mean just bonus honor/exp?

+0 You would really need to be a lot more clear about what you mean, cause from these statements alone I can't really make much of a statement either way.

-1 Considering it's not difficult to artificially lower your BR/stats, this is probably not a good idea. Whales and campers could easily use it to get into much lower brackets.

-1 Considering the matches are only 25~ minutes long and only a few times everyday, this is just a waste of time. It's a good idea in theory (as far as a fair-ish matching system), but in practice I feel like it's going to fall quite a bit short.
            I'd add this feature. I know Whalers and Campers will reduce their BR to get into lower brackets. but then. they are teleported to matching BR in the pre-arc. after the pre-battle arc times ends. BR locks and sylph equip/euda/anything else you used to lower br is NON EQUIPABLE
            During that time. to make battles fair...
            The gods watch over you!
            And they cheer you up!
            Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
            (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
            Name: Cephalrai.
            Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
            BR:
            Clean: 411k
            with sylph: 598k
            full artilary: 1.4m
            Title: Lord Divine.
            Guild: Phoenix~!
            Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

Originally posted by R23148991 View Post
              I'd add this feature. I know Whalers and Campers will reduce their BR to get into lower brackets. but then. they are teleported to matching BR in the pre-arc. after the pre-battle arc times ends. BR locks and sylph equip/euda/anything else you used to lower br is NON EQUIPABLE
              During that time. to make battles fair...
              Well there are several problems with that idea.

For one, it may not help. Having a 13mil BR player remove their eudaemon to get into a lower bracket would still cause them to overkill everything. BR just isn't a good indicator of strength.

More importantly, assuming it works out how you want it to, do you really want/trust R2 with placing restrictions on when/how you can equip gear? That sounds like a major recipe for disaster, if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
              X