rules for equipping sylph equipment with dual action divinity souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rules for equipping sylph equipment with dual action divinity souls

Can somebody explain the rules R2 has put in place around the use of dual action divinity souls in sylph equipment? I seem to be unable to get more than 2 dual action div. souls in one equipment.... and trial and error gets a bit expensive.

Originally posted by momounlove View Post
    Can somebody explain the rules R2 has put in place around the use of dual action divinity souls in sylph equipment? I seem to be unable to get more than 2 dual action div. souls in one equipment.... and trial and error gets a bit expensive.
    I cannot recall if there is an equipment level (purple, orange, red) requirement for dual divinity souls.

However, I do believe they follow the same requirements as normal gems. Meaning, you can slot multiples of the same type, but only if they are on different gems. Oh, and two stats per each type, I think.

For example -

Patk
    Patk + Matk

But not -

Patk
    Patk + Matk
    Patk + HP

Since this has three(3) increases to a single stat, I don't believe it would be allowed. I'm going from memory here, so I wouldn't say I'm completely confident how this works.

Comment

rules for equipping sylph equipment with dual action divinity souls

Click image for larger version

Name:	quorax divsouls.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1725603
      this is what I have:
      - MATK
      - PATK/HP
      - PATK/PDEF
      - PATK

so having three of PATK works....and according to what you mentioned, i should be able to slot in here another PDEF and HP

Comment

Originally posted by momounlove View Post

this is what I have:
        - MATK
        - PATK/HP
        - PATK/PDEF
        - PATK

so having three of PATK works....and according to what you mentioned, i should be able to slot in here another PDEF and HP
        I'd be more interested to see if you could do -

Patk
        Patk + Pdef
        Patk + Mdef
        Patk + HP

Does four(4) work? I understand if you can't really test it, dual gems are quite expensive after all.

P.S. - My apologies for the false info, glad to see there could be some confirmation of it in one form or another.

Comment

Working...
        X