Steel Wars is Either Broken or VERY Poorly Designed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Wars is Either Broken or VERY Poorly Designed

Our team was dead. We had to wait for our totem to respawn. But when our totem respawned, we did not. So the other team killed the totem in like 20 seconds, and we stayed dead. This kept repeating. We were dead for the entire 55 minutes. That is the DUMBEST thing I've ever seen in any event in the entire history of gaming. We all ended up leaving the event and got 0 rewards. Either fix the thing, or get rid of it. What a waste of time.

Yes, camping the dead happens a lot, not fun, makes for a boring game for both sides. Rewards anti-social behavior/camping, no skill. Just a mad rush for the enemy revive totem. Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
      Yes, camping the dead happens a lot, not fun, makes for a boring game for both sides. Rewards anti-social behavior/camping, no skill. Just a mad rush for the enemy revive totem. Terrible.
      This is a broken event that they haven't addressed on top of many other things.

This is one of the ones they should get rid of, as well as the new "improved" of BI

Comment

i agree with u their get rid of it

its totally useless no good rewards for wasting our time

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
          Steel Wars is Either Broken or VERY Poorly Designed
          Why not both? It's definitely got more than its share of bugs, but there's no question it's extremely badly designed. I mean, it's a penalty to be first in and occupy the center area! And yet they show no signs of fixing the extremely obvious issues with the gameplay.

Comment

Working...
          X