Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I propose we change the name of monthly "events" to monthly sales or some sort.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I propose we change the name of monthly "events" to monthly sales or some sort.

Reason being is none of these are events anymore. It's all pure cash now. When you say event it makes it seem it's something that's available to everyone. That everyone is able to partake in it and that isn't the case. None of these "events" free players can do anymore. So just change the name to Monthly "Cash Events" or Monthly "Sales" it would fit much better and no one will get confused.

Originally posted by nicobergman88 View Post
    Reason being is none of these are events anymore. It's all pure cash now. When you say event it makes it seem it's something that's available to everyone. That everyone is able to partake in it and that isn't the case. None of these "events" free players can do anymore. So just change the name to Monthly "Cash Events" or Monthly "Sales" it would fit much better and no one will get confused.
    I'd prefer the events stay events, and all the big spender and cash based events can.... f' off (Or go into the shop, where they belong, or into a separate panel).

Comment

It seems a little late to be proposing this now, when the major cash-centric shifts in events were months or years ago. More recent changes have been moderately better for free players. Not hugely so, but still better.

Comment

Working...
      X