Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Archer]How about this skill built?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Archer]How about this skill built?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	build2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1733628

    I'm only starting to be ballen user, and I misunderstand about double skill and i spent ballen on that skill. Y Y
    anyway, so I got another skill tree. I try built for PVP, is that Ok! or what should I change in it?
    anyway, i'm lvl44.
    Thanks for advice.

  • #2
    this is a good pve build. good for clearing badland.

    if you wanna pvp, you would want to max out your arrow and multi since those 2 are your bread and butter in pvp. how many round you think you get in pvp? and you think you got enough rage to use df/ armor piercer/scatter/incendary shot?
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

    Comment


    • #3
      i think about only sacrify skill1 for get critical+10 rage per turn, skill2 get critical but doesn't gain any rage. plus set pvp start rage 30+ and item set to reduce rage consumtion.
      like it's luck skill built.
      another skill built is like the other, i spent only arrow4, multi-shot 4, delpic lvl2, lunatic 3
      ( coz i have 2 skill tree )
      Thank you for the tip ^ ^

      Comment


      • #4
        what skill i should spent for PVP? as lvl45
        thank you

        Comment


        • #5
          Lvl 5 AS, lvl 5 MS, Lvl 2 or 3 Lunatic Fire.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

          Server: S62
          Class: Archer

          :cool::cool:

          Comment


          • #6
            Im level 47 now...and i always go for my build..AS level 5, MS level 4, and the best of all Lunatic Fire Lvl 3....and as 御萧xXLJXx can u use all those skills and have enough rage to use those skills..
            " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"



            GUIDES:



            SUGGESTIONS:

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you guys, case close

              Comment


              • #8
                Well for my build i have dropped lunatic fire and picked up blood thirsty strike which turns out to be alot better with the qte bonus. Had lunatic fire but reskilled it, takes a good dump of rage and you would have to use a critical based set up to get the best use of that skill.

                Some people use luna fire i dont, swapped it for bloodthirsty strike.

                Comment


                • #9
                  thank for information skill because i newbe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    what i now think is, cut lunatic fire ( 3pt ) and only stop AS or MS at lv 4 ( 1 pt ) for having the deep freeze lvl2.
                    But I try PVP today, deep freeze is't as good as i think, coz when it doesn't critical, it dmg is lower than MS lvl4 = =
                    idk why Game creator make archer skill tree so weird!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If i were you , i would build it this way:

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	PvE skills level 44.png
Views:	1
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	1662628

                      And btw this build isn't PvP , this is a pure PvE build.

                      I hope i could help , good luck!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Meibis View Post
                        what i now think is, cut lunatic fire ( 3pt ) and only stop AS or MS at lv 4 ( 1 pt ) for having the deep freeze lvl2.
                        But I try PVP today, deep freeze is't as good as i think, coz when it doesn't critical, it dmg is lower than MS lvl4 = =
                        idk why Game creator make archer skill tree so weird!!
                        Man when i played this game first i thought archers would have been a good pvp class, beyond lvl 45 they suck so hard and one has to spend great amounts of balens to actually do well with them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                          Man when i played this game first i thought archers would have been a good pvp class, beyond lvl 45 they suck so hard and one has to spend great amounts of balens to actually do well with them.
                          I think so. I already spent $19.99 for this skill coz I misunderstand about double skill( I thought it's give u 2 skills per 2 level and I was wrong, I can't get my money back T T). My saving for a month!!


                          S49_JTPM= Thank you, i think about that too. except archer with no MS can't have 100% critical to stay plus 10%dmg from battle prowless for 3 turns. I tried and got no cri for 4 turns consecutively. - - hate that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            what the best archers skills for catacomb at lvl53

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Meibis View Post
                              S49_JTPM= Thank you, i think about that too. except archer with no MS can't have 100% critical to stay plus 10%dmg from battle prowless for 3 turns. I tried and got no cri for 4 turns consecutively. - - hate that.
                              All you need for that is to increase your crit stat a little , use gems or scrolls but believe me it works just great without MS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X