Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Archer]How about this skill built?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    As previously stated, using Deep Freeze, Armor Piercer and Incendiary Shot will be very difficult in a player versus player setting due to the enormous amount of rage consumption this skills need. I strongly suggest setting up a dual skill build if you can afford it -- For skill build one, take all of your passives, and go 5/5 Arrows Strike, 5/5 Multi-shot, and 3/3 Delphic Spear with 1 point in Lunatic Fire. You can accomplish this by level 46, and this skill build is the build you will want to take to World Boss, Group Arena, Battlegrounds, and Guild Battles. With the 2nd build, you will want to work on your bottom half of the tree taking all of your passives, 2/5 arrow strike, 2/5 multi shot, 3/3 poison arrow, 3/4 deep freeze, 2/3 armor piercer, 1/3 scatter shot, and 1/2 incendiary shot. Again, this skill build is obtainable by level 46. This is the skill build you will use in select situations such as Badlands and Garden of Death, along with certain levels in the Catacombs. Deep freeze is almost required to slow down Fearful Faye once you reach level 50 of the Catacombs. Notice that I have left out Bloodthristy Strike in both skill builds; I feel that this skill is not a high priority skill. Most Archer's will take it expecting the healing to swing the tide of a battle. In theory, this sounds great but in practice this is not the case. The cooldown on the skill is far too long to rely on it to turn the tide of any battle. Consider taking Bloodthirsty Strike after you have fleshed out the following above skills, as the only real use for the skill is to intentionally select a front row target low on health.
    Last edited by DevilAnse; 12-03-2012, 09:07 AM.
    [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
    GUILD: GhosTs
    US East Coast

    "Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by DevilAnse View Post
      As previously stated, using Deep Freeze, Armor Piercer and Incendiary Shot will be very difficult in a player versus player setting due to the enormous amount of rage consumption this skills need. I strongly suggest setting up a dual skill build if you can afford it -- For skill build one, take all of your passives, and go 5/5 Arrows Strike, 5/5 Multi-shot, and 3/3 Delphic Spear with 1 point in Lunatic Fire. You can accomplish this by level 46, and this skill build is the build you will want to take to World Boss, Group Arena, Battlegrounds, and Guild Battles. With the 2nd build, you will want to work on your bottom half of the tree taking all of your passives, 2/5 arrow strike, 2/5 multi shot, 3/3 poison arrow, 3/4 deep freeze, 2/3 armor piercer, 1/3 scatter shot, and 1/2 incendiary shot. Again, this skill build is obtainable by level 46. This is the skill build you will use in select situations such as Badlands and Garden of Death, along with certain levels in the Catacombs. Deep freeze is almost required to slow down Fearful Faye once you reach level 50 of the Catacombs. Notice that I have left out Bloodthristy Strike in both skill builds; I feel that this skill is not a high priority skill. Most Archer's will take it expecting the healing to swing the tide of a battle. In theory, this sounds great but in practice this is not the case. The cooldown on the skill is far too long to rely on it to turn the tide of any battle. Consider taking Bloodthirsty Strike after you have fleshed out the following above skills, as the only real use for the skill is to intentionally select a front row target low on health.
      I am sorry but that what you say about the Bloodthirsty Strike is totally not true. Level 3 Bloodthirsty Strike does more damage then the Arrow Strike skill does. Bloodthirsty level 3 skill heals me for 3000 HP minimum in the Catacombs , with a crit it can reach 7000 HP heal , now tell me how these 3-7k hp wont help you in the battle?

      Comment


      • #18
        u guys are debating against skill? u need to check which set u are using first. then u go set your skill. different set are better with different skill.
        ☣CAIN☣

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by onimad View Post
          u guys are debating against skill? u need to check which set u are using first. then u go set your skill. different set are better with different skill.
          The skill build that i posted works for both sets , but it suits more the PvP set.
          And with the PvE set you can add scatter shot and MS on higher levels but nothing more is suitable.

          This is my own opinion , feel free to agree/disagree.

          Comment


          • #20
            I am sorry, I did not mean to say that Bloodthristy Strike is useless. I meant to say that the skill has more use at a higher level than a lower level. I feel as if at lower levels, archers can be misled into thinking that bloodthristy strike is a good low level skill. A 3-7k heal is a considerable amount, but you must also take a loom at you're current level/gear. Bloodthristy strike is my next skill I am planning to add to my first skill build, only because now I have the damage, gear, level, and armor penetration to deal enough damage to gain that kind of HP back. If an archer takes that skill at level 30, for example, they cannot expect the healing portion of the skill to help them that much.
            [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
            GUILD: GhosTs
            US East Coast

            "Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DevilAnse View Post
              I am sorry, I did not mean to say that Bloodthristy Strike is useless. I meant to say that the skill has more use at a higher level than a lower level. I feel as if at lower levels, archers can be misled into thinking that bloodthristy strike is a good low level skill. A 3-7k heal is a considerable amount, but you must also take a loom at you're current level/gear. Bloodthristy strike is my next skill I am planning to add to my first skill build, only because now I have the damage, gear, level, and armor penetration to deal enough damage to gain that kind of HP back. If an archer takes that skill at level 30, for example, they cannot expect the healing portion of the skill to help them that much.
              True , totally agree.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by DevilAnse View Post
                I am sorry, I did not mean to say that Bloodthristy Strike is useless. I meant to say that the skill has more use at a higher level than a lower level. I feel as if at lower levels, archers can be misled into thinking that bloodthristy strike is a good low level skill. A 3-7k heal is a considerable amount, but you must also take a loom at you're current level/gear. Bloodthristy strike is my next skill I am planning to add to my first skill build, only because now I have the damage, gear, level, and armor penetration to deal enough damage to gain that kind of HP back. If an archer takes that skill at level 30, for example, they cannot expect the healing portion of the skill to help them that much.

                at higher lvl u don't even use this skill anymore.
                ☣CAIN☣

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  at higher lvl u don't even use this skill anymore.
                  may i ask why? and what do you mean by higher level?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    u are too strong for the enemies in this patch. . and bloodthirsty is not used in pvp.
                    ☣CAIN☣

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      a lot of things I don't know for the skill. Thanks a lot, you guys

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X