• Show
Clear All

• [Archer]How about this skill built?

Click image for larger version

Name:	build2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1733628

I'm only starting to be ballen user, and I misunderstand about double skill and i spent ballen on that skill. Y Y
    anyway, so I got another skill tree. I try built for PVP, is that Ok! or what should I change in it?
    anyway, i'm lvl44.
    Thanks for advice.

this is a good pve build. good for clearing badland.

if you wanna pvp, you would want to max out your arrow and multi since those 2 are your bread and butter in pvp. how many round you think you get in pvp? and you think you got enough rage to use df/ armor piercer/scatter/incendary shot?
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

i think about only sacrify skill1 for get critical+10 rage per turn, skill2 get critical but doesn't gain any rage. plus set pvp start rage 30+ and item set to reduce rage consumtion.
      like it's luck skill built.
      another skill built is like the other, i spent only arrow4, multi-shot 4, delpic lvl2, lunatic 3
      ( coz i have 2 skill tree )
      Thank you for the tip ^ ^

Comment

what skill i should spent for PVP? as lvl45
        thank you

Comment

Lvl 5 AS, lvl 5 MS, Lvl 2 or 3 Lunatic Fire.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Im level 47 now...and i always go for my build..AS level 5, MS level 4, and the best of all Lunatic Fire Lvl 3....and as 御萧xXLJXx can u use all those skills and have enough rage to use those skills..
            " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

Thank you guys, case close

Comment

Well for my build i have dropped lunatic fire and picked up blood thirsty strike which turns out to be alot better with the qte bonus. Had lunatic fire but reskilled it, takes a good dump of rage and you would have to use a critical based set up to get the best use of that skill.

Some people use luna fire i dont, swapped it for bloodthirsty strike.

Comment

thank for information skill because i newbe

Comment

what i now think is, cut lunatic fire ( 3pt ) and only stop AS or MS at lv 4 ( 1 pt ) for having the deep freeze lvl2.
                    But I try PVP today, deep freeze is't as good as i think, coz when it doesn't critical, it dmg is lower than MS lvl4 = =
                    idk why Game creator make archer skill tree so weird!!

Comment

If i were you , i would build it this way:

Click image for larger version

Name:	PvE skills level 44.png
Views:	1
Size:	291.1 KB
ID:	1662628

And btw this build isn't PvP , this is a pure PvE build.

I hope i could help , good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Meibis View Post
                        what i now think is, cut lunatic fire ( 3pt ) and only stop AS or MS at lv 4 ( 1 pt ) for having the deep freeze lvl2.
                        But I try PVP today, deep freeze is't as good as i think, coz when it doesn't critical, it dmg is lower than MS lvl4 = =
                        idk why Game creator make archer skill tree so weird!!
                        Man when i played this game first i thought archers would have been a good pvp class, beyond lvl 45 they suck so hard and one has to spend great amounts of balens to actually do well with them.

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                          Man when i played this game first i thought archers would have been a good pvp class, beyond lvl 45 they suck so hard and one has to spend great amounts of balens to actually do well with them.
                          I think so. I already spent $19.99 for this skill coz I misunderstand about double skill( I thought it's give u 2 skills per 2 level and I was wrong, I can't get my money back T T). My saving for a month!!

S49_JTPM= Thank you, i think about that too. except archer with no MS can't have 100% critical to stay plus 10%dmg from battle prowless for 3 turns. I tried and got no cri for 4 turns consecutively. - - hate that.

Comment

what the best archers skills for catacomb at lvl53

Comment

Originally posted by Meibis View Post
                              S49_JTPM= Thank you, i think about that too. except archer with no MS can't have 100% critical to stay plus 10%dmg from battle prowless for 3 turns. I tried and got no cri for 4 turns consecutively. - - hate that.
                              All you need for that is to increase your crit stat a little , use gems or scrolls but believe me it works just great without MS

Comment

Working...
                              X