Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension

Would it be possible to allow that conquering all outposts of a level will automatically complete the exploration of the entire level?

Probably won't happen and wouldn't do any good. All the hidden events will still stay hidden (like the hidden merchant, hidden mines, and hidden encounters). Don't believe me, find a hidden merchant, don't buy the item then move on. Still can't see anything until you step on that square again. Also, since it takes energy to explore, why would they want to remove all the fog of war from the unexplored tiles just for capturing all the outposts? If they did, then you could run all over the level without using that energy searching for those hidden areas and get something fro free. Kinda makes the whole thing pointless from their point of view

Comment

one thing that would be nice they could consider a possibility
      for dimensions,if they want to have the expert with 30 levels
      that's fine.but have them the same grid at least,takes long
      enough to do an intermediate,but the grid of 20x20 (is that right?)
      is too much space and takes too damn long.

could you consider it for those of us with full time jobs that don't
      have all day to screw with over-sized dimensions?but still need
      the crystals.

Comment

I already know that you can not conquer the dimensions without spending money, and I am not worried about hidden merchants, or traps, that entice you to spend more. My concern is to be able to complete the dimension before it becomes depleted, even if it is only an illusion.
        Last edited by R239359925; 07-24-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
          I already know that you can not conquer the dimensions without spending money, and I am not worried about hidden merchants, or traps, that entice you to spend more. My concern is to be able to complete the dimension before it becomes depleted, even if it is only an illusion.
          I'm not sure what you mean, with the exception of the expert, all other dimensions are easy to complete in a short amount of time and without spending any money whatsoever. Spend the 10 energy to have it show you where the outposts and portals are. Unless you have 0 resistance of that dimensions type, it's only 1 energy to move. I can complete up to an advanced with over half my energy remaining and in under 40 minutes (depends on how many times I fall asleep trying to do it). I can easily complete 15 floors of an expert and usually have 1/3 of my energy remaining without spending a balen. So 2 days at most to complete an expert now, though I don't usually bother. I usually do about 10-15 levels in an expert so that I can get decent rewards for it and have it take almost 2 weeks to expire. Cuts down on the time I have to spend in dimensions.
          Last edited by R2138739441; 07-24-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

When you say conquer, are you talking about just killing all the towers on all the floors or do you mean getting progress to 100%? If it's the first one, then you don't need to spend money to kill all the towers, it's easy doable even if you take a few days to complete it.

Comment

I had a feeling that someone would spout off that nonsense. You are probably just as blind to the hidden fees on your credit card, too. Let me know when you understand the "TRICKS OF THE TRADE"!!!
              Last edited by R239359925; 07-24-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I had a feeling that someone would spout off that nonsense. You are probably just as blind to the hidden fees on your credit card, too. Let me know when you understand the "TRICKS OF THE TRADE"!!!
                I can do expert dim in less than 2 days without spending mmoney
                And would like to know where hidden fees on my credit card are.
                Guarantee I don't pay any

Comment

Nice to know that you have so much free time, o fortunate one. After all, some folks were burn with a silver spoon in their hand. Sorry for the musical reference, but it seems more than appropriate.
                  Last edited by R239359925; 07-24-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Something should be done abt expert dimensions to shorten the time of conquering (for ex auto fight not showin battle screen or after spendin 10 energy to see the post auto teleporting to that post).Game has enough boring and same stuff each day which makes people playing like a robot instead of having fun plus these dimensions owww hell!!!.Conquering expert dimensions are extremely boring,repetitive and takes too much time and need great patience without multiple expert dimensions payback crystals its not possible to synth higher level crystals on event day.For non-vip even u have 2 expert all the time u cant snyth high level.So do something abt expert dimensions at least shorten it and free us from suffering.
                    Last edited by R214586351; 07-24-2016, 06:25 PM.
                    R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

doing half of the expert only works if you are strong enough to repel invaders
                      if that should happen.if not then you need to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Akumakaryudo View Post
                        doing half of the expert only works if you are strong enough to repel invaders
                        if that should happen.if not then you need to finish it.
                        Do you really have problems with invaders still? It makes so little sense to waste your time on someone else's dimension, since you're so limited on how many posts you can take over, I don't know why anyone wouldn't immediately abandon an occupied dimension. Unless they're doing it out of pure dickishness, of course.

Comment

I agree it is pointless to try and take over another ones dimension. It is pretty rare to happen anyways unless you are on a real active server but even then, it will not happen that much. Since that new dimension event started, I have had 2 invaders in my dimensions and both of them are not strong enough to take over my towers and both have stayed in there and explored in the first floor. Before this new dim event started, I have not had an invader in several months.

Comment

I do one full expert dimension every day and I work 50-55 hrs a week. That is just clearing towers for the buffs. I never clear a whole level, that is a waste. Very rarely do I spend any bound balens to do it. I currently have 5 pages of energy stored in mail. Takes maybe an hour and a half to two hours total. You guys must be doing something wrong.

Also, if someone is in your dimension and you kick them out, they get a free dimension in the mail. If I get in a little guy's dimension, I strip and email him so I get a freebie.
                            Onslaught
                            Kabam s23
                            Champions
                            Level 80 mage
                            87mil+ br

Comment

I never clear a whole level, that is a waste.
                              Maybe the whole game is a waste, and playing it is just as futile as resistance, or attempting to make contributions.
                              Last edited by R239359925; 07-26-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X