Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Personal Observation and Changes that can be done.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Personal Observation and Changes that can be done.

Greeting Players,Mods

Thank you a Lots!!! for taking your Precious Time for Reading

Some Players will agree with me and some will not but it's doesn't matter, critics is what make things better

You have something to add please do not hesitate thank you

My English is not that Fluent so if you can't understand let me know we will figure out how we can communicate

Let Start !!!

HOME CITY FOR PLAYERS

Why do we need a home city for each players?

We can transfer everything in the Home City to Cloudy City as NPC where all Players can have access to be teleport to their Farm,Barracks,Henna etc...

CONSTRUCTION TEAM

Instead of leveling Town Hall,Barrack,Academy... We can remove Town Hall as levy is not that Great even at higher level, we can get good golds at farm.

For Barrack and Academy can have access to troops and skills depending on level Requirement and can be upgrade up to the level of the character.

Construction Team will be Idle at level 80 when everything will be max so it's pointless to have this option...

Direct Access link to Solo Arena,Sylph Arena Etc.. that can take the spot where Construction Team are now which we need to buy with Balens or Bound Balens

End of Part 1

Thank you for reading

In my opinion this will reduce lag and make the game a little less laggy or DC

Originally posted by gameronlineunlimited View Post
    Why do we need a home city for each players?

We can transfer everything in the Home City to Cloudy City as NPC where all Players can have access to be teleport to their Farm,Barracks,Henna etc...

It doesn't make sense to have a farm, barracks, henna, etc without having a home city. Everyone magically teleports to a piece of land that is magically able to hold farm land for every individual player? I think the argument to get rid of everything that has been apart of the player city is a stronger one.

Instead of leveling Town Hall,Barrack,Academy... We can remove Town Hall as levy is not that Great even at higher level, we can get good golds at farm.

Yea, we could remove the town hall, in lieu for the farm. It would make no sense whatsoever as a game, though.

For Barrack and Academy can have access to troops and skills depending on level Requirement and can be upgrade up to the level of the character.

Makes more sense to remove troops, alchemy and academy entirely as opposed to there being some magic gateway to them that is non-existent in the cloud city.

Construction Team will be Idle at level 80 when everything will be max so it's pointless to have this option...
    +1

Agreed, it should be hidden once you cap everything out, or something.

Direct Access link to Solo Arena,Sylph Arena Etc.. that can take the spot where Construction Team are now which we need to buy with Balens or Bound Balens
    +0

I don't have an opinion of this.

Thank you for reading

In my opinion this will reduce lag and make the game a little less laggy or DC

It won't. It will cause more lag.

Instead of a default spawn into your home-city, you will spawn into-cloud city with dozens/hundreds of other players, which is a lot of content to render immediately upon loading up the game. Not to mention you can't run away to your home-city to escape the lag of the massive number of players that will be shown on screen at every second of game-play.

The only vaguely decent argument for this, is that the game automatically hides those players by default. However that is not the only lag it would create; the game/your computer still has to keep track of where every player is on screen in relation to yourself - even without rendering them. It would still be quite a nightmare situation for anyone on a low-mid range computer.

Comment

reduce lag by putting all player city based things to cloud city ? sry but this is soo stupid.

remember the time they gave us cloud city ? or next step put most things into cloud city ? no ? let me give u some memories back:
      lagg got that horrible that they gave us their only solution: the hide other players button

and why did we get it ? ? easy! they cant handle their own traffic they produced so this was cheaper than to work on problem. when they put all to cloud city problems will be comin back harder than before button

but 1 good thing : hide construct and give direct acces to mpd, etc

rest : NO !

Comment

Working...
      X