Outland Contest Scoring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outland Contest Scoring

So....has anyone figured out the scoring process with this event? I get that a win yields a percentage of the guilds points. But how do points go down?

Originally posted by OnyxS29 View Post
    So....has anyone figured out the scoring process with this event? I get that a win yields a percentage of the guilds points. But how do points go down?
    Points go down from losing a fight, and I suspect it's by the same amount the other team went up.

That includes the end when you have 0 defending, and they are fighting the Guards.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

when a player successfully attack someone from another guild ans win, a % of the enemy guild is raided and added to your own guild (don't know what the % is exactly, but the more pts the other guild have, the more pts you can plunder from it).
      Another way to get pts is by blessing your own guild with either the attack or the defense blessing.

So in the end, when every guild have maxed blessing, the total amount of pts from the 4 guild will never go down; Every guilds will steal pts from each others untill time run out.
      Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
      X