gb devotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gb devotion

is too hard gain devotion in gb and today for help someone in tok nm (50 minutes of tok and without rewards for me) i've lost the 1st wb.

i'm been the 1st to attack the ward in gb and i not have gained the devotion. and we neither receive 5 devotion for each help i give. gain 300 devotion
    is too hard and toooooo loooong.

i would like be recompensate. i'm been here all the day and not gain the bb only for a devotion too hard and to helpers not give neither 5 in dev, let me angry.

karrygun kong-11 .

it's start that someone wake up and we can't lose a real life for a game. i'm very angry and i play since 4 years and every day over 12 hours.

i deserve of gain easly the 300 devotion as you all guys!

and BTW ,how damn we can gain the devotion in gb? only dying? seems is impossible 90% of times.
    every hero has his hamster!

I think the problem may be in the text description of the quest. It would probably be better to change the word "JOIN". Maybe people would not be so confused as to what needs to be done?

Comment

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
      I think the problem may be in the text description of the quest. It would probably be better to change the word "JOIN". Maybe people would not be so confused as to what needs to be done?
      idk... but if was join was also more fair for all. is impossible for many players attack someone in so few time (i was on ward btw). today i could reach till 295 using the bb , but i not do the other devotions... i'm blocked beause there aren't another quests in devotion for reach anyway the devotion 300

Comment

Too many guild battles don't last long enough for anyone to get the devotion. Changing the wording wouldn't really help anyone in those cases.
        I have been literally seconds away from finishing a fight when the whole thing ends multiple times already, and that is incredibly frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Too many guild battles don't last long enough for anyone to get the devotion. Changing the wording wouldn't really help anyone in those cases.
          I have been literally seconds away from finishing a fight when the whole thing ends multiple times already, and that is incredibly frustrating.
          i agree. i'm the gm and many players not are happy. a lot of players have stopped of collect the devotion , because keep too time . a lot of players not enter in altar neither for the devotiion aand i spawn daily the altar. who enter have about 300k br, usually. and i've 5,6m br. i could spawn the altar lvl 30, but we lose subit.

Comment

Working...
          X