Mage Combo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Combo!

If you are a PRO at Mage then post your combo attack if you want to share, teaching, etc...

1 of combo I thinking of is:

Steps:
    1). Rain of Fire
    2). Lightning
    3). Asteroid Destroyer
    4). Rain of Fire again
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

this is typical fighting for a mage

Comment

mage with high lvl and full- pvp set, only the 3rd turn, he made all archers down. T T

Comment

Aha,
        don't have any idea for another combo beside this one.
        I just go random after using this combo.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

damnation
          Rain of fire
          Lighting
          Rain of fire

this is depending on passive and gear procs which happens fairly often

Comment

I hate mages, ( sorry, coz in PVP, he can clear the floor so fast ). Rain of fire has chance of extra hit. what I got last time is, only 1 turn. mage lvl45 use rain of fire and I(archer) got hit 2500+2500+1200+2200. My hp only 14k (lvl44). Mages is the nightmare for me. Y Y

Comment

Originally posted by Meibis View Post
              I hate mages, ( sorry, coz in PVP, he can clear the floor so fast ). Rain of fire has chance of extra hit. what I got last time is, only 1 turn. mage lvl45 use rain of fire and I(archer) got hit 2500+2500+1200+2200. My hp only 14k (lvl44). Mages is the nightmare for me. Y Y
              He...
              I never knew rain can do that.
              You sure the other two are not from troops?
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

I don`t preset combo`s, sometime have to out play and or gamble...knowing your opponent is key in deciding

Comment

Not on s14

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                    If you are a PRO at Mage then post your combo attack if you want to share, teaching, etc...

1 of combo I thinking of is:

Steps:
                    1). Rain of Fire
                    2). Lightning
                    3). Asteroid Destroyer
                    4). Rain of Fire again
                    I'm not pro at mage. But this is the standard way of doing.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Warler View Post
                      damnation
                      Rain of fire
                      Lighting
                      Rain of fire

this is depending on passive and gear procs which happens fairly often
                      this combo is better against mages that have hight mdef
                      LIGHTNING! It Flashes bright then fades away.It cant protect it only destroys!

Comment

Originally posted by Meibis View Post
                        i hate archer and warrior , bcoz archer deal massive amount on single target , can aoe with big damage , got % hp increase passive , can move 2 turn while other class move 1 turn .... for warrior , they got too many hp , too OP block+passive heal , ult slasher hit lowest hp ...
                        get over it and play ... this game class balance enough , got pros and cons
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                        U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                          i hate archer and warrior , bcoz archer deal massive amount on single target , can aoe with big damage , got % hp increase passive , can move 2 turn while other class move 1 turn .... for warrior , they got too many hp , too OP block+passive heal , ult slasher hit lowest hp ...
                          get over it and play ... this game class balance enough , got pros and cons
                          +1 to this post but i dont hate archer nor knight and even mage they got their pros and cons as what terayaki said it just depends purely on strategy
                          :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                          :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
                          X