Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Freya/Frigga Atk Type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freya/Frigga Atk Type

Ok I have a question for any experts out the, normally I don't ask on here but I seen few intelligent posters here that may be able answer this.
    What is the definitive attack type for a freya/frigga?

Some say all merge sylph are a mix of patk and matk, but some say freya/frigga is matk only
    I had all kind of diff answers, I know for sure loki/odin is both and seems tyre/thor is also both.
    So for freya/frigga what is the right answer?

based on following passives it says it does mix pmdg and mdmg and when awakened mix of wind and water (wind= usually patk, water = usually matk)
    but based on its skill descriptions says mdmg only

Bc if it's mdmg only no sense have patk on gear right?

If possible can anyone back answers here on facts, like some kind article/white paper

appreciate any help on this in advance

Frigga/Freya - MATK
    Thor/Tyre - PATK
    Odin/Loki - PATK/MATK

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
      Frigga/Freya - MATK
      Thor/Tyre - PATK
      Odin/Loki - PATK/MATK
      and where you get that info if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Frigga/Freya - matk based even it's wind sylph skills do matk damage.
        Thor/Tyre - patk/matk
        Odin/loki - patk+matk(you can test it out on ef hell twin bosses)
        Brave

Comment

Freya/Frigga does MATK only but it applies both Wind and Water elements to it's attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by azorasha91 View Post
            Frigga/Freya - matk based even it's wind sylph skills do matk damage.
            Thor/Tyre - patk/matk
            Odin/loki - patk+matk(you can test it out on ef hell twin bosses)
            Brave
            testing it on twins in ef hell was good idea,
            to my finding Frigga did both Matk and Patk dmg
            I did wind aoe skill and damaged both bosses, then I did water aoe skill and it also damaged both bosses
            So its safe to say Freya/Frigga is both MATK and PATK, mystery is solved.
            Ty all for the help, consider this cased solved :P

Comment

All merged sylphs deal a combined Matk/patk mixed attack which just means that it can bypass any physical immune and magic immune states since it counts as both types of damage. As far as I know (though i might be wrong), the merged sylphs use your opponents highest defense value for damage mitigation/damage calculations.

As far as which stat is used for calculating damage, it should be the higher of the 2 (patk/matk). A friend and I tested this with thor a couple of patches ago where he would change his gear/divinity souls and sylph points around so that it was mostly patk, mostly matk and even. Result was that even atk amounts did a little less damage than when you focused on one atk or the other (since the max atk value was less than when you focused on just one). It also didn't seem to matter if Patk or Matk was higher since they both did the same amount of damage with no difference in damage mitigation.

Also, since patch 5.8 came out, you can't adjust/assign/reassign the sylph points anymore, so see whether it put all the points in str or int and boost the appropriate atk value for max damage. For Frigga/Freya that stat was intelligence so up the matk do deal more damage.

Comment

So is it safe to say that you should just use PATK divinity souls in Tyre's gear and not both PATK and MATK???

Comment

Originally posted by NiteBlade View Post
                  So is it safe to say that you should just use PATK divinity souls in Tyre's gear and not both PATK and MATK???
                  Actually, those sylph changed a few patch ago if I remember correctly. Seem that every merged sylph do MATK+PATK now but I'm still unsure about that myself.
                  Have a wonderful day

Comment

ok this is the question for the god of wartune me.
                    this is how u tell if u need patlk or matk ot doesnt matter
                    u look at the growth stats n if they are both the same than it doesnt matter
                    if matk is higher than patlk than u use matk

Comment

this info is taken from http://www. wartune. com/New/124601.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	1729734

as you can see when u read it does state its pure matk

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174299[/ATTACH]

as for that statement that windwater is weak is not true lol have u fight the hardcore casher on the frigga. if u dotn have good defense it can kill u 1 shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174299[/ATTACH]

But they also talk about Class war, and I think they made both wind&water and fire&electric sylph been both MATK and PATK in a patch after they removed CW.
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                          X