Lack of quest for 30+ gampaign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of quest for 30+ gampaign

Ok when I was leveling I noticed that up to 30 there was a lot more quest for the campaign, but once you start the 30th level map ones they seam to dry out.
    can you look into adding more to ease the leveling process.
    I do not know what level 40 and high are like but I image they are the same as 30th level ones.

believe me...you don't wanna request any faster leveling pace . . .

currently people level at least once day until to 50.

and the it's 2 day a level. until 60..

then it's 3day a level 60 + so far lol

everyone agree that leveling seems fairly fast and that's why we ran out of content already no 60 MPD yet, no 60 gears yet. and of course at the pace we all leveling, making pve set(rage set) armor is out of reach because you out level it by 20 levels already for the ones you can make ...
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      believe me...you don't wanna request any faster leveling pace . . .

currently people level at least once day until to 50.

and the it's 2 day a level. until 60..

then it's 3day a level 60 + so far lol

everyone agree that leveling seems fairly fast and that's why we ran out of content already no 60 MPD yet, no 60 gears yet. and of course at the pace we all leveling, making pve set(rage set) armor is out of reach because you out level it by 20 levels already for the ones you can make ...
      They dont want have to be quests that provide only exp, they can provide other stuff like gold, crypt keys, crypt tokens, etc

Comment

First sorry for the misspelling in the title. I agree they dont really need to be xp for faster leveling maybe provide extra stuff that may help out for the current level base.

Comment

when u reach lvl 65. u cried for dev to patch the game quickly...
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

im content with the current quests, aswel as the 20 bounty quests that can keep you entertained.
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

the fetid swamps campaigns requires certain levels which at that rate (30 and up) would be slightly hard to achieve compared to the previous ones (murken forest campaigns) this time you will rely your exp in mp dungeons be sure to use exp scrolls planting seeds bounty quests (purple and up) catacombs daily quests
              :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
              :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
              X