Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights/ Angels for archers, which should i get.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights/ Angels for archers, which should i get.

Just hit 40 and i am still unsure of what to get, my build right now is pvp based even though i am a non casher and its hard for archers to actually be good without spending cash. But anyways which should i get.

Knights is the best choice for me. archer is weak, only have a bit higher strength( power ) but their HP Pdef and Mdef is worst.
    Let knight be your shield is better than angel that 30% try to heal and won't hit enemy.

Comment

Knight if your def are low, but if you believe on your def and just want someone to watch over your hp, use angels
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

If you take angels I promise you will quit the game soon.
        Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
        Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
        Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

I took angles though, they dont seem that bad, most of the top players from other servers had knights but switched them to angles higher up.

Comment

You need high pdef and decent amount of mdef if you plan on taking angels. Reason why Angels work for knights is due to high pdef and hp. Reason why they work for mages is bc mages can heal and have high mdef. Archers are balance out with pdef and mdef and hp. The only way angels might work for archers is if you plan on pouring in a lot of cash and getting lvl 5+ pdef/mdef/hp gems. Then it might work but you will still have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
              If you take angels I promise you will quit the game soon.
              DOn't trust him, he is a Viruz xD

Comment

I dont think its too bad though i play on the same server as virus too, iv been on other servers where players were over 65 ans they previously had knights and switched to angles. Right now even though im not a casher at llv 39 my phy def is 3300 and magic def is 3100.

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                  I dont think its too bad though i play on the same server as virus too, iv been on other servers where players were over 65 ans they previously had knights and switched to angles. Right now even though im not a casher at llv 39 my phy def is 3300 and magic def is 3100.
                  my mage (lvl 39) have 6k MATK. 3.100 mdef is so low. maybe i can hit u 5k+ with my rof.
                  back to topic, use knight. trust me. i have an archer myself.
                  but angel is not bad, as oxy mentioned b4, u must pour some balen, or u will hard time with knight n mage.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Well im not an archer,but for what i saw in server 3 and my new server 46,archers tend to go at beginning with knights but change them later on for angels at higher lvls,but they do not discard the knights.

The reason for this is somewhat related with the reason why in server 3 and server 46 I always used both troop types.

The angels provide a durability boost at higher lvls of catacombs and after that,necropolis,due to their high Mdef added by using enlightenment to the archer/knight Mdef values + the healing skill that belive it or not,gets more frequent healing the hero the higher lvl they become.

Still this archers(pay attention,not all do this,i find many that chose to have only 1 troop type not knowing that although in some ways gives them a higher advantage,in others damages their fast growth,and that includes PvP battles like BG)keep their knights and once they equalize their angels to the hero lvl,they restart leveling the knights.

The reason for this is that 1 troop alone isnt better for everything in game,but the use of both types will increase in very noticeable way the growth of the hero.

Tested by older servers knights and archers(myself included),we came to find out that by using only 1 troop type we would be losing large amounts of gold,our game advancement would be noticeably slower,our PvP 1 v 1 (like BG) would be affected,among other stuff also important to all of us.

What we did as well found out was that having both troop types at use would prevent that to happen.

Some of you may say"ye well but by having both and having to spend precious daru in both will make us take ages to get them to high level!!".

I agree with that phrase,it will take more time to have them at higher level,but a player must think with his brain and not with the "show of" ability that seems to be the choice of many(dont really need to say why they choose this ).

By having the use of both types some nice things will happen that dont happen by the use of just 1,which ill give a short example:

World Boss:

Angels are so so bad to this event that is even ridiculous to think in using them,the reason is because they will spend turns healing which on the world boss is something that can be called disastrous,since its a event where the more damage you deal in each battle,the more you get from it.

That makes the use of the Knights much better because 1 they deal massive damage,2 their high Pdef will make them from lvl 32 capable of holding 1 hit of the world boss and survive,giving us an extra turn of damage.

Forgotten Catacombs:

Now here the Angels rule,why?Simple fact,they heal us and heal themselves along with providing us with the Mdef boost added to our Mdef along with their Matk power,which ill explain in detail:

Angels heal = less troops lost which = to less gold spent in replacing them
                    Angels heal us = less HP lost which = to less use of our precious HP pots( that with the new addition of guild battles literally eats up our HP pots)
                    Angels Matk power = Bosses from lvl 45 on Forgoten Catacombs are all Matk,with HIGH Pdef and LOW Mdef,making the Matk damage of the Angels perfect against them.

Thats 3 examples of it,3 examples that unfortunaly knights,no matter what level they have cant do.

They cant heal their ranks = high loss in troops which = to high loss in gold for replacements
                    They cant heal us = high loss of HP which = high loss on our HP pots
                    They are Patk power = LOW damage against a HIGH pdef boss.

Those are 2 examples between knights and angels,but theres many more,as well their use in PvP battles,to which the use of the right troop can actually make a player undefeated ALWAYS.

Comment

btw this post was corrected by my amazing english major fiancee

otherwise you all probably would have to use some kind of misspelling dictionary to understand the broken english i usualy type

Comment

You missed a few :P lol.

Comment

for archers, I agree as a mage, I love my knights, heal them and let them kill everything for me, or use them as blockers while I level enemy troops ..... I might start levelling up my angels though, they might last longer in cata, I would like the versatility, I have thought about this, but until I make huge huge amounts at wb, this is not feasible for me, or is it? You make me think now..... very well advised though, +1 to your post!
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                          X