Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ingame Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
    Do you understand "Shark Repellent?" They taught me that it is not a race, and it is not about the money. Are you saying that even their training videos are corrupt? I say no. It is only the world you choose to see because you are a hustler.
    There is a major difference between the people who train you, and the CEO who runs the company; I'm guessing the CEO didn't tell you that "it's not about money."

Do you think they teach you about team spirit, trust and respect for your health? They teach you about them for one reason, and one reason only - it makes money. Corporations (especially the fortune 500 ones) are interested in one thing, and only one thing - making money.

It's like Apple employees trying to say what a great company they work for; while the CEO's put up nets on the factories to keep people from committing suicide, instead of improving the working conditions. Nets are cheaper.

Comment

So, we all have one problem in common, then. Many say they are your friend, but who is telling the truth? Here a shark, there a shark, eieio.
      Last edited by R239359925; 08-06-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R239359925 View Post
        So, we all have one problem in common, then. Many say they are your friend, but who is telling the truth? Here a shark, there a shark, eieio.
        Well, discussing that is only going to go into a convoluted philosophical discussions on solipsism and the mental balance between trust and skepticism/jaded mentality.

I'm biased in that I inherently distrust major corporations. I'm sure that you and most everyone you work with are perfectly respectable people, it's just the CEO's and the business as an entity that I would worry about.

To each their own I suppose.

Comment

There is nothing to discuss. Visit the National Aquarium, and see the future of real sharks for yourself.

Comment

OK guys and gals, back on topic please. TIA
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X