Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raveneaus bot.

Dear R2/wartune staff..
    I have been enjoying this game like thousands of others for pushing on three years .
    The best aspect of this game is by far pvp (player verses player) .
    We get to play Battle ground 7 times a day .It USE to be fun .
    Now There is a player called Raveneau .His Br is one of the best granted and fair play to him .
    Problem being . He is clearly using a bot . He sits in spawn camp and allows no one to get out .
    When my old camping char was level 70 (MONGO) I could single hit everything along with a player known as (Ginn).
    It was only possible as a human player (not a bot) to make a best kill ratio of 40 , i did this several times.
    Raveneau is averaging on his (BOT) 60-80 KILLS.
    His BOT will be in a fight and before his victory screen loads .within a split second he is fighting the next opponent.
    There fore his (bot) teleports to it's next victim.
    Many players are starting to quit bg because of him .Please would one of the r2 make a char and watch how his char fights in bg . Thankyou .Trickster s-587.
    PS . your going to lose a lot of game income If he is aloud to continue abusing the system .

Couldn't agree more. He's making the bg a pointless effort for most small players as we are hit constantly, 12 times in 1 bg is not rare. It must be impossible to do this manually to as many players as he does. Please check out his account before he causes more people to consider leaving the game. He also NEVER responds to any questions in bg, and while this isn't proof of botting, it's a symptom of it.

Comment

So, it's not really a 'bot' that makes them strong, they have a lot higher BR/stats than anyone else, right? You're complaining because you.... would be killed quickly, even if it wasn't a bot?

How exactly do you know this person is using a bot anyways? Saying they kill you before load doesn't really say anything, other than you might load slower than average, and that they might load faster than average. Saying what your kill ratio was maxed out at level 70, is not any indication whatsoever, of what someone else could do; particularly since KH players are far more powerful (comparatively speaking) than a level 70 camper compared to normal level 70s. Saying they don't respond to messages doesn't prove anything either, in fact it's probably not a good idea to respond to people calling who call you a 'botter'.

To reiterate, and reemphasize, how do you know they are botting?
      Last edited by Alsatia01; 07-31-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Seems r2 do not care about cheaters, they ignore those kind of tickets and getting sick of it esp when they allow players to abuse player return system with alts to get titles.R2 more concern about wc language than doing something about bots and cheaters and fixing bugs.

Comment

If wartunes support staff had a race with a turtle, and the support staff were given a head start of half the course, the turtle would probably win unless it involved them not getting their money from recharges.

That said, I can tell you from seeing several of these type of threads that you'll have to provide much more information and proof before they can do anything to help.
          1. What server/platform is the supposed bot user on. You gave his name but didn't say anything else, including what level/br he is. Anyone who has been through a server merge knows that there can be multiple players using the same name but on different servers. How are they supposed to know who to look for.
          2. Proof of using a bot is extremely difficult to prove since computer performance, internet speed, interface type (browser/mini client/etc), as well as the login portal (provider and server) have lots of effects on game play. I know that I'm usually load faster than about 75% of the people I run with or help but there are others who are even faster. Good example is how long it takes someone to pick an egg in BI or roll the dice in DI
          3. Not responding to chat is proof of nothing. It could be anything from they are so focused on getting as many kills as possible they are ignoring chat to they can't speak or write the language you are using or anything in between. It's a possible indicator but not PROOF.
          4. Have you submitted a ticket on the player with all the supporting information and proof you can collect? If not then there is nothing the support staff can do since they can not/will not take action until there is a ticket. With all the open tickets they have, there's no way they would also have time to troll the hundreds of different servers/events looking for unreported problems.
          5. While it's ok to speculate what is going on, claiming that his "bot" is putting him into a fight a split second before his victory screen even loads or teleports him on the map is just not possible unless you've seen his screen when it occured or were using the same bot. If he seems to "teleport" from fight to fight, I'd suggest that you are probably suffering from graphics lag. I can tell you that the way the code handles mount speed is poor. You'll look like you're moving almost the same speed, then suddenly the faster speed mount will jump several squares ahead making it look like a mini teleport.

Spawn campers are pain bot or not bot. There are ways around them, such as several players bum rushing out of the spawn camp (since he can only attack 1), but truthfully if they would code a 5-10 sec protection buff (starting from the moment you spawn) that disengaged after the alloted time or when you attacked, that would take care of most the spawn camping problems since they wouldn't be able to hit most the people except those that stayed in the spawn area until the buff wore off.

Comment

Well excuse me for trying to help the r2 staff . Your game your loss , I will not bother again , sorry for trying .But to be honest i have better things to do that report a persons color of socks and what mount he uses. Lets just ignore the issue and tell stories about turtles .After all we just pay for this game . Yet all we do is moan .

Though i have and extremely fast platform and can beat everyone on server to the ward in guild battle every single time ,i see your point , because i can also catch everyone using 110% speed mounts ...NOT.

Dear player thank you very much for reporting this issue .It will be looked into as soon as possible .
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-31-2016, 09:14 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Sorry if you are offended by my comparison of the Support staff to a turtle (I never suggested you were since I know nothing about you), but I've seen too many times when the response to a ticket took weeks to months to get resolved. (A good example is when 2 weeks after a friend filed a ticket, they responded that the game did glitch and took his unbound balens instead of his bound balens for a purchase and they would refund him. Then it took another 4 weeks for them to finally do it)

No you don't need the color of his socks or type of mount he is on, but if you wish to report a player for investigation (aka file a ticket on him), you have to provide the MINIMUM information of Character name, Platform/server (i.e. Kabam-S100) so they can know who to look at. Posts in the forums may be used to help support ticket investigations if the thread covers the issue in more detail (such as screenshots or videos that you weren't able to attach to the ticket) but the thread can't be used to INITIATE an investigation.

I also believe in innocence until proven guilty and was showing you in the other points I posted just how hard it is to PROVE guilt. Now, a screenshot of the number of kills he got with screenshots of other players of similar br in the same bg would be VERY helpful, especially if he's getting 150-200% more kills than anyone else. I will say that if he is getting 80 kills a bg, then either the other team has nothing but extremely low br players with no high levels, or there is something very suspicious going on.

Comment

This is specifically what R2 needs when reporting things like this: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=51. You can click the submit a ticket button at the bottom once you've gathered the requested information.

Granted some of the information will be difficult to get, but if you are suspecting someone of using a bot, there must be something displayed on your screen that makes you think they are using a bot, and you can take a screenshot or a video of that. I understand it's often frustrating to have to prove your report, but a lot of people send in reports for cheating all the time, for a variety of reasons, whether or not someone is actually cheating. The sheer volume of tickets that literally claim "I can't beat this person, so they must be cheating. Ban them now." is astounding. So it's required that there be some sort of proof of the cheating before the report will be investigated.

Regardless of how you decide to go about it, it really is an issue that needs to be sent through a ticket, with any details you might have.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thankyou r2 ,surport for your time and replying to my message . I will make sure i get the screen shots and follow your advice ;D

Comment

Hello everyone!
                    My ingame name to begin with is TheMighty Server 607 you probably know me Trickster we played a lot bgs together so lets go On ravenauw case here!
                    A) I do not support or feel confortable with getting killed in bg buy a guy who has the money to recharge and 1 shot everyone constantly!
                    B)I have played with Ravenauw for long time to see 3 BASIC things : 1 / He has very good network forexample when i ping on my CMD : Ping -t R2games.com i got an MS/ping of 110 which is fine i have seen way worst than that... that 110 ms ingame lets me perfectly almost roll on di /bi etc
                    in di i always rollon 29 secs left on dice so i am pretty fast my self! 2/ When i was doing with him Tower of kings tho before my victory screen ends and load the tok Room raven was already in next fight that means what?OBVIUSLY he has a very good connection bro! 3/ as far as i noticed he ever replys to any pm's or any kind of harrashment while he does BG! i dont know if u consider that a bot or not.. but when i was gettng killed by missclick in the crowed i was getting in /all/white chat sry mighty so i dont know if bots can do that eather.

PS: i am not in that guild anymore i am just supportingthe game community by replying what i saw in terms of ( guild member ) when i was in the guild he currently is which i am not anymore ..
                    To be fair I do not consider this user as a bot user/script or what so ever for taking kills in bg but either i dont like the fact that i am getting constantly killed 1 shot in bg more than 10 times by him but i wont accusse him for smthing he is not doing!Thanks for reading!
                    Last edited by R229619798; 08-01-2016, 02:03 AM.

Comment

hi all Insomnia here S630......dont mean to sound funny here but you literally have no proof in the slightest that rave is botting, firstlyand mighty pointed out he has seriously fast internet mines faster than most but hes still faster than me, you claim he teleports from one player to another but you can clearly see him running around the bg looking for victims, id say players but people are just victims to him haha, and finally the reason he doesnt respond to much in bg is because hes a grown *** man and doesnt care what other people say about him but he will say sorry if he didnt intent to attack you and he will always speak in guild chat so do yourself a favour and remove this post because its nothing more than a huge waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by lolozzz4 View Post
                        hi all Insomnia here S630......dont mean to sound funny here but you literally have no proof in the slightest that rave is botting, firstlyand mighty pointed out he has seriously fast internet mines faster than most but hes still faster than me, you claim he teleports from one player to another but you can clearly see him running around the bg looking for victims, id say players but people are just victims to him haha, and finally the reason he doesnt respond to much in bg is because hes a grown *** man and doesnt care what other people say about him but he will say sorry if he didnt intent to attack you and he will always speak in guild chat so do yourself a favour and remove this post because its nothing more than a huge waste of time
                        finally i agree smthing with... insomnia who would imagine that! ahhahahahha

furthermore he is 1 of the main reason's wartune on r2 is still running ...people like him spending tons of money in it
                        Last edited by R229619798; 08-01-2016, 05:10 AM.

Comment

First thing this guy who posted this is noob who have no skills in game, second thing this guy abuse everyone in bg's (insulting,swearing and etc), third thing this guy game style is drayading stronger players to obtain enough power to kill similar br oponents ( cause he cant kill anyone without drayads) and he does drayad boosting all 27 28 mins in bg till he kills one strong oponent, but he cant kill Raveneau with this phatetic tactic so he posted this. 4th thing guy doesnt have any proof for his post, 5th thing as Me and Rav was leveling from level 1 to 80 we played bgs and died Rav was being bullied in bg 70 and short time in bg 80 before he became strongest player in bg nowdays.
                          P.S All Awakening guild will punish you for Slandering our members ( expecialy me, i will punish you and your folowers )

Partizanka s619

Comment

Partizanka . Truth is i'm a 43 year old man with 3 children . I could afford to spend what rave could just like 95% of the people who play this game .Thankfully i never came down in the last shower of rain .
                            I will not be removing this post Insomnia as i think it's a valid statement .Like part says i dryad and kill heavy cashing players . what else i ment to do , Rave is the best dryads service in game .In future insomnia , take not how many kills rave gets compared to Mximus who is a very simular br , who also does not reply much....always 50% less...
                            .Love the way i am being made out to be the enemy in all of this , at least i have the balls to say something.Deny me insomnia that people are are not coming in bg because of rave (the good player).

Comment

Originally posted by R29606051 View Post
                              Partizanka . Truth is i'm a 43 year old man with 3 children . I could afford to spend what rave could just like 95% of the people who play this game .Thankfully i never came down in the last shower of rain .
                              I will not be removing this post Insomnia as i think it's a valid statement .Like part says i dryad and kill heavy cashing players . what else i ment to do , Rave is the best dryads service in game .In future insomnia , take not how many kills rave gets compared to Mximus who is a very simular br , who also does not reply much....always 50% less...
                              .Love the way i am being made out to be the enemy in all of this , at least i have the balls to say something.Deny me insomnia that people are are not coming in bg because of rave (the good player).

sorry but im afraidi am ableto deny this because as of late depending on who is in the bg i can keep up with how many rave kills so no i am going to deny he uses a bot because with the amount i can kill you might aswell say im using one and the only reason he kills alot more than me is because he will kill at enemy spawn i wont. do yourself a favour and stop making accusations without hard evidence because your just making yourself look desperite. i wouldnt stick up for someone if they where botting or cheating or anything else you want to put in that catagory, but in this case i no for a 100000% fact rave is no cheat he is just seriously strong and btw there is almost a full 4mil br difference between rave and max so please do some hard looking before you say anything else

Comment

Working...
                              X