Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Remove kyanite seed restriction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol a 60+ players complain about not having a +20 hp buff or +5 Patack ;D lol is for lolling time

Comment

Or be smart, and plant the 1H seeds, you get so much more for using these. plundering higher level players also gives even more kyanite than lower level players. I'm now level 49, and struggling not to gain kyanite, the cooldowns for tech are huge, and each day I get 5k more kyanite than I'm spending.

Of course, I could use it all in no time, if I bothered leveling up the techs I don't need...

Comment

Originally posted by squall6677 View Post
        Or be smart, and plant the 1H seeds, you get so much more for using these. plundering higher level players also gives even more kyanite than lower level players. I'm now level 49, and struggling not to gain kyanite, the cooldowns for tech are huge, and each day I get 5k more kyanite than I'm spending.

Of course, I could use it all in no time, if I bothered leveling up the techs I don't need...
        I on the other hand am struggling to get enough kyanite to keep my tech at the same level seeing as I level every 3 - 4 days (without the help of Exp seeds I might add). As for planting 1H seeds, I certainly am unable to do so since I'm at work most of the time and only have on average 5 - 6 hrs available to play (3 of which I'm having to lose sleep just to catch up on honor/guild wars/WB). I get ~ 2,546 from a 4 hr seed (after ppl steal from them) and compared to an hrly seed planted 4 times I'd get around 3,055 (after ppl steal from them assuming same rate of loss per steal). How does an additional 509 x 4 = 2,036 kyanite help me keep up with having to lvl hero patk, hero mdef, hero pdef, hero hp, troop count when I can only upgrade 1 a day (each upgrade now costs 18,960 kyanite, tree gives 6k+ for me a day, 5 successful plunders add another 18.5k, 1 seed a day adds 2.5k ~ 28k a day.)? Not to mention I need troop patk, troop pdef, troop mdef, troop hp and troop matk (since I use both angels n knights). I already need 3 days to get an extra upgrade and on the 4th day I level up. Those who say they have too much obviously are either low lvl in tech or have no life so that they can plant 1 hr seeds 24/7.

As for plundering higher lvl players, there's only 7 people higher level than me in the whole server. 3 of whom I can't kill as they're heavy cashers (min lvl 6 gems, level 19 or 20 daru engraving with 12 - 15k patk/matk, 12k pdef/mdef, 38 - 47k hp) I only have 12k patk, 32k hp, 7.2k pdef/mdef. As for the daily kyanite I computed above, that's from plundering higher lvl players than me already. So I don't see how 1 seed per plant is enough for players like us who don't have all day everyday to plant seeds. Besides, what is the harm in having more kyanite? Everyone is able to plant more kyanite as well and get all the techs same level as their heroes. Only difference is VIPs get an advantage in that by having free cooldowns, but they're VIPs so they do deserve to have some benefits. Otherwise, it would be pointless for them to give US$8 a month to get nothing in return other than exp boost.
        Last edited by bakuryuuha; 12-05-2012, 01:30 AM.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          Sorry, I know it's frustrating but I understand the reason for it. It stops people from becoming so overpowered so quickly. I don't think they are going to change it anytime soon.
          Hmm...I wonder about tech making people overpowered...the only way that'll happen is that you have tech lvl 1 and I have tech lvl 60 for the same stats we need. Otherwise, I don't see how will a few lvls difference in tech cause another player to be overpowered. Tech only gives minimal boosts to stats, so unless u have more than 20 levels difference in tech, the difference can be easily compensated with having better astrals/steed training/gems (all these depends on your luck, unless you spend balens).

Comment

I like the idea we dont have easy access to lvl up all academy things in one day or something...

What we have now needs a strategy, some players lvl up one thing first, others another thing.. if we get kyanite like crazy.. so wts the point?? get full lvl each time we lvl up?? you rlly think is better??? I doubt.
            We need some balance for a good Wealth-playgame. Some players can beat higher lvls because strategy, if you kill the need of think in strategy.. you are helping in anything the gameplay?? I doubt.

I like one idea already post here... stay with limit seeds but increase the gain seed.. I think is the best option indeed.

If you dont give options for ppl get different builds, wts the point think where I should spend my things? Is the same thing you tell... Hey, let me get all skills faster... You see the point?

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
              I like the idea we dont have easy access to lvl up all academy things in one day or something...

What we have now needs a strategy, some players lvl up one thing first, others another thing.. if we get kyanite like crazy.. so wts the point?? get full lvl each time we lvl up?? you rlly think is better??? I doubt.
              We need some balance for a good Wealth-playgame. Some players can beat higher lvls because strategy, if you kill the need of think in strategy.. you are helping in anything the gameplay?? I doubt.

I like one idea already post here... stay with limit seeds but increase the gain seed.. I think is the best option indeed.

If you dont give options for ppl get different builds, wts the point think where I should spend my things? Is the same thing you tell... Hey, let me get all skills faster... You see the point?
              Not really. Before VIPs got the free cooldown, I was able to keep everything i need on the same level as my hero. All of you complaining about struggling not to level must be doing things wrong since I can do it when the cooldowns were already nearly 1 day long. Back then I could barely keep a spare excess of 30k kyanite a day. Those of you who have more than 100k kyanite either are lazy or have some other excuse for not leveling your techs but the cool down on techs is definitely not an excuse since if I could do it, I don't see how you guys can't. As for your idea of different build, let me ask you one thing. Does having 8 more pdef/mdef or 12 more patk make you able to do 1k more dmg to another player? You'd be lucky to even have a 10 dmg reduction, so what's the pt in limiting this since it doesn't even affect much in PVP. The only thing tech really helps is in dungeons where that extra dmg might just be wat you need to clear the mob that always near death but still kills you. Against other players, the boosts from Tech does not even help. I get more boost from lvling my daru engraving then i get from 1 lvl of tech. All you guys are just giving excuses since you're lazy to lvl up your tech.

Comment

No. Having to plant only one seeds allows balance in the game. You will have to be WISE enough on which academy skills to upgrade. If there was no restriction, everyone will have all academy skills maxed and be left with no challenge whatsoever. People who voted on yes, seriously?
                [S7] Serpent's Den
                IGN: Million
                Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                  No. Having to plant only one seeds allows balance in the game. You will have to be WISE enough on which academy skills to upgrade. If there was no restriction, everyone will have all academy skills maxed and be left with no challenge whatsoever. People who voted on yes, seriously?
                  What challenge? The challenge of taking 5 less dmg or the challenge of doing 5 more dmg to another player? What kind of challenge is that?

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    What challenge? The challenge of taking 5 less dmg or the challenge of doing 5 more dmg to another player? What kind of challenge is that?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1662667

Because a picture speaks a thousand words. Don't QQ about the restriction of Kyanite planting.
                    [S7] Serpent's Den
                    IGN: Million
                    Guild: Nizami

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]29324[/ATTACH]

Because a picture speaks a thousand words. Don't QQ about the restriction of Kyanite planting.
                      That's good for you then. The restriction actually harms people who do not have all day to plant seeds unlike you since the only way to get enough kyanite now is to do so. My suggestion is aimed at helping people who can only plant once or twice a day (i.e. casual players). You think they can get 180k kyanite in 5 or 6 days before they level if they can only plant 1 4hr (or 4 1hr seeds) seed a day? Maybe you should try doing it for 1 day and see how much kyanite you get on top of letting at least 3 people stealing from your kyanite seed.

And for that picture of yours, it doesn't answer the question of what challenge.

Comment

Limit should maybe not be removed entirely, but it should likely be relaxed (2 or 3 max instead of 1) when you reach a certain level.
                        Until level 30/35, I used to be mostly able to keep up with my level on technologies... Now that I am 60, except 2 I do not use and 1 managed to keep at max level, all my technologies are about 10 levels behind, while I did not reduce my collecting effort, but rather increased it by plundering more often (usually manage to use my 5 daily attempts now).

Comment

thing is
                          limits are there to make sure u don't get bored

think about it

if there was no limits or less limits u will be stronger more faster

this game only has 80 lvls after lvl 80 u have 2 choice
                          1 is simply make another character or quit the game now with a broken down world like this the more limits u have the better cause if u extend ur gaming period u tend to get more and more into it

like if u do something half way u tend to get the urge to finish is right but if u end it then u quit right

what if the end always keeps moving then u will keep on trying to finish it and thats the point of games

kyanite restricts ur power lvl growth and since u have a restriction like that u tend to play more thats more entertainment
                          if u always keep having power on u

then the game will become like CS (crystal saga)

everyone is a super powerful player

there is no such thing as 100% casher thing cause as a non casher i found it quite fair

almost everything is free and if something is not then events which happen every week tend to match u
                          almost everyone is a strong player everyone is high in honor everyone is super player

its quite sick to see
                          true i agree its fun when ur a strong player but come on how long is that gonna last?

kyanites farm is good as it is
                          if u don't like it then there is nothing u can do about it

but hey if u keep praying for it maybe r2 will relax the limits to 2 kyanites per farm round after releasing the last 3 farm slots
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Limitations are good to avoid becoming bored, I agree...

Though when these become far too strong for most people, they tend to discourage people... Even more so when they seem designed to favor no-life behaviours like plantig and harvesting every hour!!!

The problem is not that a limitation exists, but rather that it is not fair to most players or properly balanced...

Comment

Originally posted by Celorilm View Post
                              Limitations are good to avoid becoming bored, I agree...

Though when these become far too strong for most people, they tend to discourage people... Even more so when they seem designed to favor no-life behaviours like plantig and harvesting every hour!!!

The problem is not that a limitation exists, but rather that it is not fair to most players or properly balanced...
                              wow thank u for insulting all the players whom u don't know if they have a life or not i am truly impressed

well its not in the favour of those who can play more to play less

the ones who play less have the 4 hour seeds
                              while the ones who play more have 1 hour seed

there is not much difference
                              and just so u know i have a school life and i balance my school work to my entertainment with ease

and yes i do have good grades
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

How can it be insulting to just state an obvious fact: having to be each and very hour of the day behind your screen, tending your farm, to efficiently obtain a ressource is a mechanism which favors no-life behaviour.

If you take such general remarks on game mechanisms as personnal insults... Well, it is your problem .

Comment

Working...
                                X