Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why cant we delevel troops to get back dariu?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant we delevel troops to get back dariu?

I know this game is geared towards the "vip" player but its so hard for the non casher to get dariu, (yes i spend hours in the wilds just get get some) But why cant we de level the troops we already lvs to get back at least 80% of the dariu spent.

That would help out so much for the non casher.

explain how cashers/vip have an edge on this? o.0

Anyhow, I like the idea, but 80% is probably overshooting. I'd say 40-50%, you'd still be getting a fair amount back, but you'd still have to do wilds a heckalot... -

In-general, +1.

Comment

Well even half is better than nothing really.

Comment

as a casher, I have about the same options for getting daru as a non casher cos there is not a hope in hell that I am going to use the daru alchemy and the vip wheel is not exactly daru rich

even as a casher, I ran the duskin arena and graveyard dungeons til I grew to hate the places and even now as a level 45, I still do some times cos on a good day, I can make 135k daru from the graveyard dungeon.... non cashers can do the same thing

I have the world boss and the wilds and the guild altar etc... but what I have the most, is patience.... I will slow down my leveling to ensure that I have the daru ( plus spare ) for the next troop upgrade.....

area clearing bonuses are also handy....

its not all casher heaven, believe me... cos we can not grow the money in the farm like people grow gold....and credit card bills have to be paid, specially when they are our own...

Comment

Daru are souls of the monsters you have slain, when you take one and use it you can never have it back again unless you go out and kill more. Though you can also get daru from planting daru seeds, wilds daru farming, Graveyard which gives decent amount of daru, daru alchemy for VIPs, tombs in solo campaigns and one more thing dont rush to upgrade your current troop set a level to which you wanted them to be and start saving daru for the next type of troops like for example stopping lancers or hunters at lvl10 then save daru for paladins or priests and stopping paladins or priests at lvl20-22 and start saving for gryphons and stopping gryphons at lvl33-35 then start saving daru again for knight and angels, glad i helped you
          :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
          :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Working...
          X