No announcement yet.

Tok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...it's a feature unlocked at level 38, and the rewards are mostly for newbies, it makes little sense if only the elites could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
      Before they added eud, I was able to solo normal and even hard when nobody had heal sylph on. ...
      It's the game version to blame.
      3 years ago, back in 2013, for 2 players of identical playing, top casher and non-spender alt stats differed by less than 100%, and good work was valuated.
      Now, for 2 players of identical playing, the top casher will have 20-100 times the BR of the non-spender, even if they are alts belonging to the same person (meaning equal player knowledge and skills).
      TOK was meant to mirror the top players.
      With a 20-100x BR difference, the only way to make it "doable" is to join the elites. In other words, you can't make TOK doable, but you can make your toon TOK-capable.

Comment

I just gave up on ToK ever since they made it into a "one size fits all" kind of thing. I got my netherwing mount, not planning on wasting 80 days just to collect another; especially with rewards that aren't even worth doing.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          ...I got my netherwing mount, not planning on wasting 80 days just to collect another; especially with rewards that aren't even worth doing.
          No it's not 80 days, but 80 weeks!!! You only get 16 shadow souls per week!!!
          And you have to beat Easy, Normal and Hard (all of them) to get 16 per week. Otherwise, you are stuck with 10 per week!!!
          This is a guarantee that new players would never ever get the dragon mount within their first year after starting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            No it's not 80 days, but 80 weeks!!! You only get 16 shadow souls per week!!!
            And you have to beat Easy, Normal and Hard (all of them) to get 16 per week. Otherwise, you are stuck with 10 per week!!!
            This is a guarantee that new players would never ever get the dragon mount within their first year after starting!!!
            Damn, forgot about it being a week now with that new change. Serves me for not playing the game for a while while tending to the wife and son. Thanks for clearing that up.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              One thing I have found to make tok easier is use frost panther with inspiration skill only. If all 4 use frost panther, inspiration needs to be different levels so they stack. Another thing is to use brut rune on first move instead of chaos. The trick is to kill in the first round so they are not able to sylph especially if there are friggas in there.

One problem with tok is how strong the kids are. Their stats did not get reduced like they should have been. A while back, my team got stuck because we couldn't kill the kids, all 4 toons were dead but the kids couldn't be killed.
              Awesome, it worked great. My group can beat tok NM easily now. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X