Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R262181389
    replied
    If you have a team of 17 mil combined, I would think you could kill all of them in first round if all 4 use frost panther with a different level of inspiration or even with just 2 or 3 panthers and use brut rune on first move. The problem is if you don't have a frost panther now, you will have a hard time getting one since they are not available through the mark shards.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Stacking buffs is definitely key if you don't have the power to take them out directly. Frost Panther inspiration is great, although it's short lived. We used to use Whispering Wind also, but I'm not sure that stacks any more. Mass steal is still a pretty good strategy, though.
    Purge/scatter ability is vital too - if they have double suntoria, you'll be hard pressed to overcome that regeneration.

The main problem is that there's way too little difference between easy and nightmare, though. There's a fairly narrow range of player BR where it makes sense to attempt anything other than NM, rather than just skip it entirely.

Leave a comment:

• Emerquoise
    replied
    It is usually doable with all wind sylphs with steal skill. Equip Battle Oracle with just damnation skill.
    Simply start with Chaos rune, then Holy Seal next and don't cast anything till sylph. Steal in the first turn asap.

Leave a comment:

• Onsy717
    replied
    Originally posted by R28484363 View Post
    Can someone plz define easy? Enter TOK EASY with a team of 17 mil BR.......... didnt even scratch them
    If you can find someone with high br to help it should be no problem
    Last edited by Onsy717; 08-10-2016, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    One thing I have found to make tok easier is use frost panther with inspiration skill only. If all 4 use frost panther, inspiration needs to be different levels so they stack. Another thing is to use brut rune on first move instead of chaos. The trick is to kill in the first round so they are not able to sylph especially if there are friggas in there.

One problem with tok is how strong the kids are. Their stats did not get reduced like they should have been. A while back, my team got stuck because we couldn't kill the kids, all 4 toons were dead but the kids couldn't be killed.

Leave a comment:

• R2111470937
    replied
    ToK Easy : a standard established in 2013, and has not been revised since (except to make it even worse)

Frankly, it would be easy to fix ToK by returning it back to the time when the kings did not have sylphs or eudamons.

Of course, that's true of most the game - devotion, fishing, jewel hunt, cloud adventures, dimensions, sky trail, battleground, ... on and on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X