Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok

Can someone plz define easy? Enter TOK EASY with a team of 17 mil BR.......... didnt even scratch them

ToK Easy : a standard established in 2013, and has not been revised since (except to make it even worse)

Frankly, it would be easy to fix ToK by returning it back to the time when the kings did not have sylphs or eudamons.

Of course, that's true of most the game - devotion, fishing, jewel hunt, cloud adventures, dimensions, sky trail, battleground, ... on and on

Comment

One thing I have found to make tok easier is use frost panther with inspiration skill only. If all 4 use frost panther, inspiration needs to be different levels so they stack. Another thing is to use brut rune on first move instead of chaos. The trick is to kill in the first round so they are not able to sylph especially if there are friggas in there.

One problem with tok is how strong the kids are. Their stats did not get reduced like they should have been. A while back, my team got stuck because we couldn't kill the kids, all 4 toons were dead but the kids couldn't be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by R28484363 View Post
        Can someone plz define easy? Enter TOK EASY with a team of 17 mil BR.......... didnt even scratch them
        If you can find someone with high br to help it should be no problem
        Last edited by Onsy717; 08-10-2016, 06:43 PM.
        Onslaught
        Kabam s23
        Champions
        Level 80 mage
        87mil+ br

Comment

It is usually doable with all wind sylphs with steal skill. Equip Battle Oracle with just damnation skill.
          Simply start with Chaos rune, then Holy Seal next and don't cast anything till sylph. Steal in the first turn asap.

Comment

Stacking buffs is definitely key if you don't have the power to take them out directly. Frost Panther inspiration is great, although it's short lived. We used to use Whispering Wind also, but I'm not sure that stacks any more. Mass steal is still a pretty good strategy, though.
            Purge/scatter ability is vital too - if they have double suntoria, you'll be hard pressed to overcome that regeneration.

The main problem is that there's way too little difference between easy and nightmare, though. There's a fairly narrow range of player BR where it makes sense to attempt anything other than NM, rather than just skip it entirely.

Comment

If you have a team of 17 mil combined, I would think you could kill all of them in first round if all 4 use frost panther with a different level of inspiration or even with just 2 or 3 panthers and use brut rune on first move. The problem is if you don't have a frost panther now, you will have a hard time getting one since they are not available through the mark shards.

Comment

17m i go in tok night mare 3 maned with a team of 18m br and 1-2 shot them on all 5..

Of corse i am weak compare to the other 2.. As i am 2.3m br and they are 7m and 9m br
                IGN: Muramasa
                Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                Guild: Saintz
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                  ToK Easy : a standard established in 2013, and has not been revised since (except to make it even worse)

Frankly, it would be easy to fix ToK by returning it back to the time when the kings did not have sylphs or eudamons.

Of course, that's true of most the game - devotion, fishing, jewel hunt, cloud adventures, dimensions, sky trail, battleground, ... on and on
                  Yes agreed they really nerfed the game when they did those moves, a lot of players on my server have dwindled away and i dont cash as much now for a game not worth playing.

Comment

ToK Easy = No Chance, even for a newly made level 38.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There isn't a great deal of difference between easy and nightmare these days. Awful how they ruined it completely. Still waiting for them to even acknowledged that tok is broken with difficulty. I used to be able to solo normal. Now, you need a team of players like me just to pass easy... maybe. Next they'll add titan skills to shadows as well...

Comment

I gave them a suggestive way of fixing ToK nearly a year ago when we have this problem with difficulties to make it enjoyable to everyone. However, they just go with the "one size fits all" routine and I just gave up on ToK completely.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Before they added eud, I was able to solo normal and even hard when nobody had heal sylph on. Now, stacking debuffs is key because you have to kill them before they can sylph. I'm not sure about others' cross server, but the cross server I'm in, its rare to have no friggas in ToK. Generally there's at least one player with frigga equipped. If the team can't kill fast, then that frigga full heals the opponents and you're in for a long and very annoying fight, if you can win at all.

Generally, my team uses battle oracle damnation skill. It stacks and unlike panther, most people have battle oracle.

I suspect if they add KH skills and titans to ToK, it will be unbeatable for all but the top players. The damage boost from KH skills (and the debuffs from the skills) would make it much harder to tank their hits long enough to win. The titan skills would make it harder to kill before sylph time. Titan bleed could be devastating if it causes players to bleed to death before they can win.

Comment

ToK Hard was easier than ToK Easy and Normal, because easy had 3 Friggas and normal had 2. The Eudamons on easy also killed my Eudamon faster than the Eudamons on Hard.

Yeah, ToK is totally fine...
                            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                            Lukoi

Comment

how about a lag fix?I noticed that the amount of numbers
                              both for damage and heals among other numbers scrolling
                              up the screen in what seemed to be by the hundreds.Now
                              a feature to turn off the floating numbers could help in more
                              than just ToK,it could be another option to help performance
                              in other areas too.

(at one point all I could see were those numbers floating around the screen)

Comment

Working...
                              X