Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are the Game masters going to fix how bad archers are.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are the Game masters going to fix how bad archers are.

Everything is this game goes against them, mages have 2 aoe and can chain them right after boom your troops are dead and as an archer there is a 1/3 chance to even hit them.

Knights in this game are blatantly op past lvl 55, block then heal, crazy hp and damage as well as reflecting damage and shield?

Oh what do archers get, a measly little crt bonus and a bit of extra hp which basically helps with nothing.

When i started this game first it was on a turkish server and the game was legends at the time and when i saw the archer class i thought hey they must be good in pvp. The first 40-45 lvs they are really great and do alot of damage to wb, but why is it that they need to actually spend 3x the amount of cash just to compete with the other classes?

Firstly the other servers tend to be a bit generous to non cashers as their are some stupid balen and voucher prices at r2 games.

I just cant get why these forums continue to deny the fact that archers in this game are really ineffective, good till lvl 45 yes but after that they fade away from the game so fast.

Mages get 2, i mean 2 dam aoe which basically ravages your troops in 2 turns while your only decent skill multi shot isnt reliant as it has a 50% chance to dual hit at least 1 target.

Please look at archers in this game and buff them up to compete with the other classes.

you most be playing an archer very wrong or something I still kill every mage on my server even the top mage who has spent more then me at least 1000$ more easy infact there is not to many knights or mages that can beat me only one knight really can beat me but she spent a lot and I mean a lot I say around 5,000$ and I have spent less then 200$ since the release of wartune so yeah most be doing something wrong mages are the easiest to kill for an archer.
    Last edited by gagm200; 12-02-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

cant believe, that u pwn a knight, who allready spend ~5k dollar. where did u get ur lvl5+ gems? btw, which lvl are u? i mean, u have unlocked all ur sockets, do u? well, if u r rly a low-casher like me and if its true what u said, this knight did a lot wrong and totaly suck

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
        you most be playing an archer very wrong or something I still kill every mage on my server even the top mage who has spent more then me at least 1000$ more easy infact there is not to many knights or mages that can beat me only one knight really can beat but she spent a lot and I mean a lot I say around 5,000$ and I have spent less then 200$ since the release of wartune so yeah most be doing something wrong mages are the easiest to kill for an archer.
        How many thousands more than the closet mage or knight did you spend?

Those mages must have been pretty bad, 2 turns and all your troops are dead then your one move barely hits anything.

Why do many people deny that archers are bad. Worst class in this game.

Comment

I can't beat the knight is what I said its the only one I can't beat on the server and I said I spent less then 200 since the release of r2 wartune.

Heres my archer been playing since day one lvl60+

Click image for larger version

Name:	archer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	1662629
          Last edited by gagm200; 12-02-2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Well point taken bro, you spent alot to reach where u are, knights are in a class of their own, they are stupid strong at higher lvs. Btw i was just making reference to the old server that i was on, players there were 60-70+ and only one extremely hard casher ( archer was in the top 5) List was dominated by knights and mages.

Just saying though why is it that you actually have to spent twice as much money on one class for it to be good?

Comment

I haven't spent that much less then 200$ my guild skills are maxed all but int and troop and I have lvl4-5 gems thanks to crypt and battle ground chests its just takes time and not to miss to many world bosses like I said been playing since day one.

Comment

Working...
              X