No announcement yet.

[HELP] Archer vs Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

basically , hypothetically speaking. If you have a lv. 60 mage vs a lv. 60 archer.
    both having similar stats. ie: archer have 11k ptk, mage have 11kmtk. etc..etc... archer have 7k mdef. mage can have 6kPdef.
    both have lv. 60 knights as troops.
    the mage will still OWN the archer.

here are the reason why.

Mage will kill the troops fast . about 2 aoe or 3 at max to kill off all troops.
    while the archer only got the mage's troop down to half or less.
    it will take the archer another 2 , 3 turns to kill off the troops while every one of those turns the mage will be hitting the archer hard.
    also, consider this, the aoe that kills the archer's troop also damage the archer too.
    while on the other hand, the archer can only have one aoe, and he can only use one in that whole fight due to rage and cool down.
    and the rest of the time he will be doing single target damage trying to finish those 60 troops.
    in the end. mage win the fight.

so if you can only pick mage or archer, mage is the right choice.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Archs arent awesome, they suck after lvl 45, and i mean SUCKKK unless ofc u put some money into them(some=500+$), but its SO much more worth it to put that money in mages(the best are knights but thats not in the question), go for mages as they are the "easy" mode of the game u can say.
      Mages-> Own cata very early, have high level gems really fast and are always needed in MP dungeon 45+ so ull be in demand for them, VERY strong in battlegrounds but suck in guild battles.
      Archers->OWN in early game, are always very rich coz of high dps in WB, Gain medallions fast as 3 decent archers team will NEVER EVER loose before lvl 40(unless u face monster cashers), Suck hard(and i mean HARD) after lvl 50.
      In short, I recommend a mage.
      Hmm.. thanks for the input..
      Btw, I realized, you're saying, Warrior shines at end-game?
      Why so?

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      basically , hypothetically speaking. If you have a lv. 60 mage vs a lv. 60 archer.
      both having similar stats. ie: archer have 11k ptk, mage have 11kmtk. etc..etc... archer have 7k mdef. mage can have 6kPdef.

here are the reason why.

Mage will kill the troops fast . about 2 aoe or 3 at max to kill off all troops.
      it will take the archer another 2 , 3 turns to kill off the troops while every one of those turns the mage will be hitting the archer hard.
      also, consider this, the aoe that kills the archer's troop also damage the archer too.
      while on the other hand, the archer can only have one aoe, and he can only use one in that whole fight due to rage and cool down.
      and the rest of the time he will be doing single target damage trying to finish those 60 troops.

Thanks. I think I see the picture clearer now.
      It shouldn't be that hard to reach lvl 40, since I'm already lvl 30 in 36 hrs for first timer.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post

here are the reason why.

exactly, couldnt have put it better myself
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Coconutwei View Post
          Hmm.. thanks for the input..
          Btw, I realized, you're saying, Warrior shines at end-game?
          Why so?
          Coz they get access to various skills which are very deadly and newer astrals, they get higher stats than the other classes as they have passive boosts for 3 of the stats, they can hit just as hard as any archer because of the will destroyer astral, their HP boost makes their shield and enchanted block very lethal.

Comment

if its 1 on 1 no troops I guess mages are gonna cry, btw dpends on yer build,set and how you use your char
            LIGHTNING! It Flashes bright then fades away.It cant protect it only destroys!

Comment

every class is good if u know how to build it. not talking about group arena cos group arena depends on u n your teammate. well.. the most difficult class to play is archer in late game. very easy at early game.
              mages. - same from early - end game
              knight - early sucks but very good at late game.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

first page comment seem like someone already reach lvl80 ._.
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

here's my opinion

1. if ur battling a mage, ur gonna worry about the RoF and Damnation.. coz if ur an archer, at start, killing the mage's troops is pretty hard while the mage is already hitting you several times. you can only defeat the mage only if your skill build / item build is "right" for dueling a mage. and ofcourse if u over power a mage example: you have lvl 5 gems while he has lvl 3 and 4 gems. something like that.

2. the advantage of archer is when the "50% increase damage" triggers coz archer have sure multi shot crit. thus archer's must have a good mdef and hp as other ppl commented here. "IF YOU CANT TANK HIS AOE , MORE OR LESS , YOUR A DEAD MEAT"

3. in catacombs , most likely mages win coz of his heal, suntoria, blessed light. in cata boss , if you can make ur troops survive long thus you have more chance of winning.

4. in world boss, archer's will surely win if equipped with same gear. as i say earlier.. archer's have sure crit.

hope i helped.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                    first page comment seem like someone already reach lvl80 ._.
                    that's what i have in mind.. knowing we in S1 are the first players and only got around lvl65 as the highest level...

Wartune Retired
                    IGN: Senjuu
                    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                    IGN: Senju
                    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                      that's what i have in mind.. knowing we in S1 are the first players and only got around lvl65 as the highest level...
                      Chinese servers ftw

Comment

Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
                        Archer has some great skills that takes lot of levels to max it, like scater shot, armor piecer, incendiary shot. All those skills will only be full power at lvl 80 or something, and they dominate the game.
                        i'm lvl 66 and i have full power of incendiary :P
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          Coz they get access to various skills which are very deadly and newer astrals, they get higher stats than the other classes as they have passive boosts for 3 of the stats, they can hit just as hard as any archer because of the will destroyer astral, their HP boost makes their shield and enchanted block very lethal.
                          The only skill that irritate me is the shield..

Originally posted by ExLightning View Post
                          if its 1 on 1 no troops I guess mages are gonna cry, btw dpends on yer build,set and how you use your char
                          I see in no situation where mage will have no troops available..

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          every class is good if u know how to build it. not talking about group arena cos group arena depends on u n your teammate. well.. the most difficult class to play is archer in late game. very easy at early game.
                          mages. - same from early - end game
                          knight - early sucks but very good at late game.
                          thanks for the input.. i guess most players have similar opinion..

Originally posted by Strong17 View Post
                          here's my opinion

1. if ur battling a mage, ur gonna worry about the RoF and Damnation.. coz if ur an archer, at start, killing the mage's troops is pretty hard while the mage is already hitting you several times. you can only defeat the mage only if your skill build / item build is "right" for dueling a mage. and ofcourse if u over power a mage example: you have lvl 5 gems while he has lvl 3 and 4 gems. something like that.

2. the advantage of archer is when the "50% increase damage" triggers coz archer have sure multi shot crit. thus archer's must have a good mdef and hp as other ppl commented here. "IF YOU CANT TANK HIS AOE , MORE OR LESS , YOUR A DEAD MEAT"

3. in catacombs , most likely mages win coz of his heal, suntoria, blessed light. in cata boss , if you can make ur troops survive long thus you have more chance of winning.

4. in world boss, archer's will surely win if equipped with same gear. as i say earlier.. archer's have sure crit.

hope i helped.
                          I haven't get to the healing and suntoria part.
                          Currently do not have enough skill point to put in.

Comment

in the same Battle rating. If archer got a LUCK! archer always hit mages w/o hit the creeps
                            Only my last time ( 1 in 1k chance ) 3 turns MS - AS - MS always hit mages in the back lol
                            ( but next fight didn't hit mage at all, creep only - -)

Comment

Working...
                            X