Devotion system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devotion system

We are facing some problems with the new devotion system, the announcement in the daily guide says: "Join Guild Battle 1 times to get 15 devotion", but we lose the dev if we dont attack the main tower before the guild battle ends. The guild battle last max 3 minutes in my guild.

The another problem is in spire, or we face and complete the dungeon and get no reward or we unequip everything to die faster.
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Absolutely! We should get devotion for joining guild battle like its description says. R2 still thinks its 2013 when guild battles were fun and challenging. Our GB is over in 30 seconds. No one can even finish a fight or ward attack. We should also get devotion for entering the guild boss. All that collect stones nonsense is useless. Its over after 1 attack. They really need to spend a few days actually playing their game.

Comment

My spire strategy, when I have to do it for those last few points is this:
      - Remove eudaemon and sylph
      - Start regular spire alone
      - Beat 1-8 so that you have full rage going into 9
      - As soon as 9 (the archer) appears, active shield then heal spire buffs, then brute rune, then vulcan, slow enough so that the archer gets 2 turns before you attack
      - Attack with your strongest hit

If you're strong enough, you'll easily kill yourself on the reflect. It's a lot faster than trying to strip down & die in spire NM, and can be faster than racing through normal with a full team.
      You're much worse off if you miss it, though, so you have to be careful.

The guild battle thing is just ridiculous, though. I can usually get it on Monday & Wednesday, but only because we don't touch the towers for the first minute, so everyone can go hit the ward for devotion. The other guild doesn't cooperate on Fridays, so it's over in seconds.

Comment

We should be able to just enter and get devotion. That is how divine altar is, why not make everything else like that.

Comment

this is r2 we on about

1: they never play their own game
          2: most of shops in pvp events are outdated
          3:and they never ever will make this devotion easier

Comment

Coming back into this (while still managing life with my wife and son), this devotion turnaround just sucks big. I liked it when we can get up to 100 and anything else we did after was just extra. I just go on to something else.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Coming back into this (while still managing life with my wife and son), this devotion turnaround just sucks big. I liked it when we can get up to 100 and anything else we did after was just extra. I just go on to something else.
              I agree, I've given up on devotion now, since it's such a punishing obligation to try and reach 300, and nothing less than 300 is really worth the effort. It's actually driving down my desire to play the game at all; I've already mostly given up on weekend play.

Comment

Working...
              X