suggestion for astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for astrals

Doing astrals takes a lot of time and with lag it takes even more. Every day I spend around 2-3 hours doing astrals and with my current gold I could do it for 4 hours.
    I would like the developers to consider adding a few options in the astrals panel, because optimization would be useful.

1. add an option to not show messages whenever you get an astral. These messages I believe are completely useless and they slow down the collecting.
    2. add hotkeys. We use 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 for skills in combat. There are 5 astral circles. Why not link those? 1 for the 4000 gold one, 2 for the 5000 and so on. While using mouse you have to move around the screen, but with hotkeys you won't.
    It will also let you rest your mouse hand and buy less mouses as you save many clicks. Hotkeys for auto-sell and synthesize would be also useful, my suggestion is q and w.
    3. add an option which makes auto synth when 0 space is left when capturing astrals. Would save some time. Could do same with auto sell.
    4. add some button, which would show what astrals each tier gives at which chance. It could show when the mouse is on it or when clicked.
    5. phys classes cannot get mysticality, but they can get orange/red concentrated attack (matk+penetration) astrals, mages have similar problem. Could you make it so we don't get these useless astrals?

I would very much appreciate these and maybe more changes.

Not likely to happen, astrals are one of their calculated misery features to force people to go VIP. Granted, they're ludicrously unpleasant for anyone on their way up who doesn't have high enough VIP, but I still think it's intentional.

Point 4 is a possibility, and might be nice, but given the extremely loose definition of percentages this game uses, I would worry that it might be worse than useless.

Comment

Working...
    X