Originally posted by valli14 View Post
Been playing MMOs since ice age and i have never seen a single class dominate this much. It seems like with every new set the knights are just becoming more and more godlike and the other classes are getting very pathetic in comparison(ignoring the high cashers).Ok so these are my reasons for what im saying...u guys decide whether its fair or not..
Armor Set:
1)Weapon-> All classes pick up the 15% passive boost so its fine.
2)Body Armor and Helmet-> Knights get a passive PDEF boost 20%, mages get MDEF boost 20% and archers take the base stats
3)Necklace(THIS IS THE REAL PAIN)->Knights take a passive 20% boost, archers take 20% boost and mages take the base stats
Now the archers 20% boost is useless coz they never focus on HP build, none of their skills are supportive of HP, while knights have block and agoran which are affected by HP directly. Moreover archers also have to worry about their crit as that is their rage builder, so just to maximize their attack potential they have to focus on both PATK and CRIT. More pain is there with the rings set for the reasons i have stated above.
These are some things which irritate me the most..
1)WHY are most of the astrals(like refined goddess blessing and will destroyer) supportive of knights' skills(reduce % dmg stacks up with tenacity, will destroyer compensates for their "so called" low attack).
2)WHY do they have a receive crit rate as passive
3)WHY do they heal so much, they are knights not mages, i sometimes feel like im facing a mage, and they get their heals for free..
Dont u guys think its unfair??
you are the first person whom i have seen complaining abt knight being OPed -.-