The godly knight..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The godly knight..

Been playing MMOs since ice age and i have never seen a single class dominate this much. It seems like with every new set the knights are just becoming more and more godlike and the other classes are getting very pathetic in comparison(ignoring the high cashers).Ok so these are my reasons for what im saying...u guys decide whether its fair or not..
    Armor Set:
    1)Weapon-> All classes pick up the 15% passive boost so its fine.
    2)Body Armor and Helmet-> Knights get a passive PDEF boost 20%, mages get MDEF boost 20% and archers take the base stats
    3)Necklace(THIS IS THE REAL PAIN)->Knights take a passive 20% boost, archers take 20% boost and mages take the base stats
    Now the archers 20% boost is useless coz they never focus on HP build, none of their skills are supportive of HP, while knights have block and agoran which are affected by HP directly. Moreover archers also have to worry about their crit as that is their rage builder, so just to maximize their attack potential they have to focus on both PATK and CRIT. More pain is there with the rings set for the reasons i have stated above.
    These are some things which irritate me the most..
    1)WHY are most of the astrals(like refined goddess blessing and will destroyer) supportive of knights' skills(reduce % dmg stacks up with tenacity, will destroyer compensates for their "so called" low attack).
    2)WHY do they have a receive crit rate as passive
    3)WHY do they heal so much, they are knights not mages, i sometimes feel like im facing a mage, and they get their heals for free..
    Dont u guys think its unfair??
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-03-2012, 03:54 AM. Reason: Language corrected.

Originally posted by valli14 View Post
    Been playing MMOs since ice age and i have never seen a single class dominate this much. It seems like with every new set the knights are just becoming more and more godlike and the other classes are getting very pathetic in comparison(ignoring the high cashers).Ok so these are my reasons for what im saying...u guys decide whether its fair or not..
    Armor Set:
    2)Body Armor and Helmet-> Knights get a passive PDEF boost 20%, mages get MDEF boost 20% and archers take the base stats
    3)Necklace(THIS IS THE REAL PAIN)->Knights take a passive 20% boost, archers take 20% boost and mages take the base stats
    Now the archers 20% boost is useless coz they never focus on HP build, none of their skills are supportive of HP, while knights have block and agoran which are affected by HP directly. Moreover archers also have to worry about their crit as that is their rage builder, so just to maximize their attack potential they have to focus on both PATK and CRIT. More pain is there with the rings set for the reasons i have stated above.
    1)WHY are most of the astrals(like refined goddess blessing and will destroyer) supportive of knights' skills(reduce % dmg stacks up with tenacity, will destroyer compensates for their "so called" low attack).
    3)WHY do they heal so much, they are knights not mages, i sometimes feel like im facing a mage, and they get their heals for free..
    you are the first person whom i have seen complaining abt knight being OPed -.-
    Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-03-2012, 03:55 AM. Reason: Language corrected in quote.

Comment

lol, i wondered about the knight heal skill myself ... until i thought about it, what good knight wouldn't know how to fix himself quickly in a battle? Think of it as emergency first aid
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

You have a point. However I let you know that hunters can base on the basic gems. P attack P defence and M defence. Critical can be the 4th option however one of the basic options will be ignored if so. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by dark887 View Post
          you are the first person whom i have seen complaining abt knight being OPed -.-
          He is not the first one to scream Knights are OP. And yes, they absolute are~~
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
            You have a point. However I let you know that hunters can base on the basic gems. P attack P defence and M defence. Critical can be the 4th option however one of the basic options will be ignored if so. Thank you for sharing your opinion.
            i cried when u post this. ... i hope u are just a forum moderator not a VET player... or i could say.. u don't know the game.....
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

knight is godly because of their heal when dodge. because archer can only used bloodythirsty once in a duel. due to CD too long.. and what worse u heal only like 1-2k most even at higher lvl unless u are facing some very weak player.
              and if anyone talking about highest DPS. it belongs to knight. not archer. the reason is simple. all crits skill have low damage. multi only does 105% damage. while arrow shot only 100% damage.

Archer are being nerf greatly.. i mean it. not sure why the reason. u can try DF on multi dungeon and see if it works. delpic star lvl 2 is really useless compare to lunatics lvl 4.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by valli14 View Post
                Armor Set:
                In response to #3, it is your choice whether or not to slot HP gems. Current epic level equipment (purple) allows for 3 gem slots, legendary 4. I highly, highly suggest every archer considers going Patk, Mdef, HP for their jewlery slots until they are able to upgrade those equipment slots to orange. 4 level 4 HP gems provides over 2000 additional base HP not counting Daru engraving and the passive 20% bonus. Go Patk, crit, mdef/pdef on your 4 armor slots.

In response to your opinion on Astrals, Archers get the same options for astrals as everyone else. We can also take much better advantage of determination (increased critical damage) and ruthlessness (increased floating damage). Yes, we get hurt alot by guardian angel....more so than other classes. However this game isn't based entirely on the concept of pvp. Knights are given the option to take an increase critical rate passive; this is because level 1-40 is incredibly difficult as a Knight unless you are a so-called "Wallet Warrior." As for Knight's healing when they dodge, again, part of the class. Reorganize your strategy against knights and consider taking high leveled Angels (high leveled angels absolutely require a maxed out academy. They are not knight's; they are far more squishy and require the additional technology and charisma to make them truly useful). Placing high leveled, fully researched Angel's in your back row will provide you with healing abilities, granted, inconsistent healing, but better than no healing at all. Knight's are also naturally prone to magically damage.
                [S26] Level 48 Archer DevilAnse
                GUILD: GhosTs
                US East Coast

"Not even Death can save you from ME!" ~Diablo

Comment

Originally posted by DevilAnse View Post
                  In response to #3, it is your choice whether or not to slot HP gems. Current epic level equipment (purple) allows for 3 gem slots, legendary 4. I highly, highly suggest every archer considers going Patk, Mdef, HP for their jewlery slots until they are able to upgrade those equipment slots to orange. 4 level 4 HP gems provides over 2000 additional base HP not counting Daru engraving and the passive 20% bonus. Go Patk, crit, mdef/pdef on your 4 armor slots.

In response to your opinion on Astrals, Archers get the same options for astrals as everyone else. We can also take much better advantage of determination (increased critical damage) and ruthlessness (increased floating damage). Yes, we get hurt alot by guardian angel....more so than other classes. However this game isn't based entirely on the concept of pvp. Knights are given the option to take an increase critical rate passive; this is because level 1-40 is incredibly difficult as a Knight unless you are a so-called "Wallet Warrior." As for Knight's healing when they dodge, again, part of the class. Reorganize your strategy against knights and consider taking high leveled Angels (high leveled angels absolutely require a maxed out academy. They are not knight's; they are far more squishy and require the additional technology and charisma to make them truly useful). Placing high leveled, fully researched Angel's in your back row will provide you with healing abilities, granted, inconsistent healing, but better than no healing at all. Knight's are also naturally prone to magically damage.
                  Stop trolling the thread bro, archers are simply the worst class in this game. End of story, if you want to be good as an archer you will have top open your wallets really wide.

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                    Stop trolling the thread bro, archers are simply the worst class in this game. End of story, if you want to be good as an archer you will have top open your wallets really wide.
                    Not trolling the thread, only giving a different point of view to the situation. If you really hate the Archer class that much, than perhaps, you may consider creating a Mage or a Knight on one of the newer servers.
                    US East Coast

Comment

if u want to play for free and u had GREAT patient. play as knight. archer is most difficult and need lots of money
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                        if u want to play for free and u had GREAT patient. play as knight. archer is most difficult and need lots of money
                        Everyone in this thread does realize that these quote on quote godly knight's everyone is crying over have also spent thousands of dollars in balens? Any class can be godly; until someone provides me with concrete evidence that it actually COSTS more money to dominate every other class, I feel archer's have no reason to cry or complain. Getting whipped by Knight's bubble? Use scatter shot; we're the only class that can debuff. Feel like you can't deal enough damage to beat that Knight? Go out and buy some Physical Attack gems -- the funny part is it doesn't matter what kind of gem you slot, the base cost is the same. A gem is a gem is a gem - a level 6 gem takes 256 level 2 gems, costing approximately 21760 balens to craft at the blacksmith. Quit whining and reroll a knight if you feel the archer class is that bad but understand, there will be a mage, or a knight, or an archer that will outspend you and kick your ***.
                        US East Coast

Comment

lol... they are actually discussing about free-play.. and not balens-user.. but i'm not sure if he met with balens user LOL becos most of the thread i saw is non balens comparing with balens.
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

There's a knight skill that boosts their pdef and also increases healing received, i think that's the blessed rock skill.
                            :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                            :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by DevilAnse View Post
                              Everyone in this thread does realize that these quote on quote godly knight's everyone is crying over have also spent thousands of dollars in balens? Any class can be godly; until someone provides me with concrete evidence that it actually COSTS more money to dominate every other class, I feel archer's have no reason to cry or complain. Getting whipped by Knight's bubble? Use scatter shot; we're the only class that can debuff. Feel like you can't deal enough damage to beat that Knight? Go out and buy some Physical Attack gems -- the funny part is it doesn't matter what kind of gem you slot, the base cost is the same. A gem is a gem is a gem - a level 6 gem takes 256 level 2 gems, costing approximately 21760 balens to craft at the blacksmith. Quit whining and reroll a knight if you feel the archer class is that bad but understand, there will be a mage, or a knight, or an archer that will outspend you and kick your ***.
                              As i said i think u need to stop trolling the threads with your ** comments, obtaining lvs 1-50 can be done within a few weeks possibly a month for the vip and maybe a month and week or 2 for the non casher. Lvs 50-80 take months of playing and i am not going to lie that archers dont get good there as i have played on the turkish and chinese servers where players were 77+. But who the hell wants to wait till lvl 80 to actually be good? From what i have seen, most knights never build properly and suck hardcore. I watched my cousin dominate on his knight as a non casher even competing with cashed knights/ archers and still whopping them. The only ones who really beat him hardcore are the filthy rich cashers who buy thousands of balens.

Archers in this game are rubbish and even at llv 80 their skills take so much rage and rage is dependent on crt which is a luck based skill.

Mages get 2 aoe and in 2-3 turns your troops are dead as an archer while still taking damage from all that aoe spells then there is the chance that your best skill ms will hit the intended target.

Its just the plain truth that archers are only good and lvl 80 but even with all those moves knights and mages still destroy them because of the superior skills sets they have.

As i said stop trolling the thread with your senseless comments, wish you were on my server..

Comment

Working...
                              X