Guild contribution reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild contribution reward

How about at the end of each day the first 3 on guild contribution on that day get a reward on how much contribution they did that day
    like if you make a 500 contribution that day you get back 10% gold or 10% more contribution
    and for higher contribution you get higher your reward back so at 1000 contribution in that day you will get back as 15% and so on
    i think a lot of players will like this
    and sry if someone post this elsewhere and im saying it again

Originally posted by Esedess View Post
    How about at the end of each day the first 3 on guild contribution on that day get a reward on how much contribution they did that day
    like if you make a 500 contribution that day you get back 10% gold or 10% more contribution
    and for higher contribution you get higher your reward back so at 1000 contribution in that day you will get back as 15% and so on
    i think a lot of players will like this
    and sry if someone post this elsewhere and im saying it again
    I disagree with this because you are already rewarded for donating(alter, guild shop, guild skills) there is no reason you should be dipping into this pool even more.

Comment

yes you just have to do everything so you can have much more higher contribution like planting full gold seeds, get max level gold mines and get guild skill gold boost upgrade town hall max and gold refinery i think that alone is enough
      :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
      :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Most of the contribution rewards will go to archers
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Most of the contribution rewards will go to archers
          one thing im seeing it is because of world boss domination nothing more
          :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
          :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by malus1991 View Post
            one thing im seeing it is because of world boss domination nothing more
            On S2 the boss domination is held by a mage (don't like giving out names on here, but those on S2 know who it is). 2nd and 3rd are archers yes, but the #1 almost every single World boss is a mage on S2.

Comment

Working...
            X