• Show
Clear All

• Outland = refilling energy overload!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1785129

6 million points, how is this even possible?!

Oh and also to the powers that be, I think it would be really helpful if the GM could actually see who was attacking, add that to the suggestion box, thanks!
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]165118[/ATTACH]

6 million points, how is this even possible?!

Oh and also to the powers that be, I think it would be really helpful if the GM could actually see who was attacking, add that to the suggestion box, thanks!

Yes its possible to get 6M points, but it would have to be after round 1 has opened.

Many guilds have been running more than 10 alts per person is many cases.
    Or you have whales that are spending over $100 probably per OC day.

If you think about it, a max of 500% atk and max of 500% def.
    You get 500 or 1000 pts for atk bless, and 300 pts for def bless.
    Last edited by Takashi007x; 08-13-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

alts and inactives should not be allowed

when outland opens if ur not online u cant enter

stops cheaters login alts into outland to just bless

but we all know pvp battles are all rigged cuz r2 allows cheaters

and they should change the bless to 1 bless attempt not 5 attempts and give 1% each bless that too will stop cheaters with alts

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        alts and inactives should not be allowed

when outland opens if ur not online u cant enter

stops cheaters login alts into outland to just bless

but we all know pvp battles are all rigged cuz r2 allows cheaters

and they should change the bless to 1 bless attempt not 5 attempts and give 1% each bless that too will stop cheaters with alts
        Wow, where to start.

1. If the toon is inactive then that would mean the player isn't logging in period and usually hasn't for a very long time which means they won't be blessing. Unless their br was top 10 when they quit, the only benefit of an inactive is as a defender (who can probably be taken down easily by more than half the active players). So how does an inactive account still in guild really help. If someone other than the original owner has the log on info then that would relegate it to an alt at best.

2. How do you propose to seperate alts and players and how do you define an alt? I actually play 2 toons every day equally and both are very active. I started the second toon because I wanted to see what changes they made for the lower level players after patch 5.5 and I was getting a little bored with my main since I had reached the stage where I couldn't advance him hardly without spending tons of cash. So which one are you going to ban in outland and why? Also, unless the alt is 80 and class advanced, the amount of energy they get is maybe 2 attack blessing or 2-3 defense blessings. So having a bunch of low level alts doesn't help all that much.

3. If you're not on when outland opens you can't enter??? ok, so you're saying that if I'm even 1 minute late logging on or I refresh just before it starts and I don't get back in before it starts I should be banned from blessing or fighting?!? What if an active player's schedule prevents them from being on during one of the events. Are you saying they should not even be allowed to help their guild by blessing even the 5 defense blessings everyone is allowed to do in between fights?

4. Reduce bless attempts from 5 to 1 and give only 1% per bless. Umm you already only get 1% per bless so they have already done that. As for the rest, this wouldn't work too well also because while you can only bless 5 times per player between fights (in theory meaning 1 character can bless 20 times total in 1 day without entering the fights even once) you still have unlimited blessing attempts during the actual fight and wouldn't stop your heavy cashers from buffing it up and let's face it, R2's goal is to make MONEY. Aslo, even if everyone only got 1 blessing per person per fight, that just gives the ones with "alts" yet another advantage not stop them.

5. I don't know about your guild, but in mine, we asked the lower br players to do nothing but bless for the first 2 fights and allow our higher br's to attack. After the 2nd round, we usually have maxed or near maxed defense blessing with a decent attack blessing. For rounds 3 and 4 it's up to the players, though we usually ask the lower br players to wait till the last half so we can try and whittle the defenders down to city guards so they have an easier fight.

While I can understand your frustration I have yet to see any suggestion you have given that is implementable. You can accuse guilds/people that have alts of "cheating" if they use their alts to bless but let's face it. It's only cheating if it violates the rules, exploits a bug, or modifies the game code. The practice of using "alts" to help isn't a bug, doesn't modify the code and isn't against the rules or tos. Add that there is a maximum guild member limit, and the more "alts" you have in a guild for this means the less active players you have to attack with, assuming your gm isn't like ours and goes through every week or so and kicks any player that has been offline more than 30 days.

Comment

ok lets say 1 person uses 10 x alts and he blesses using these 10 alts to make his guild stronger in outland making them ave 500% def and attack so u dont call that cheating making a alt give ur main character win more rewards lol

so if a guild has 20 active members and180 is alts isnt that classed as abuse to the system makin g 180 alts bless giving main toons better rewards

or the best possible solution is no blessings at all just attend and fight
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-14-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

ok lets say 1 person uses 10 x alts and he blesses using these 10 alts to make his guild stronger in outland making them ave 500% def and attack so u dont call that cheating making a alt give ur main more rewards lol

r2 say on multiple accounts or alts

Multiple accounts

Can I have more than 1 account?

We generally encourage use of multiple characters as long as these alternate accounts are limited to legitimate gameplay. This means limiting the "alts" to a number that a player can play and enjoy without being classified as abuse. (so used in outland is classed as abuse if used to just bless)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	1726161

How many alternate accounts can I have?

We do not impose a limit, although we generally consider under 5 accounts acceptable. The purpose of this is that a character/account should be used for legitimate gameplay. Having more than 5 accounts is widely considered to take more time and effort than someone has in a single day, and therefore most likely will be classified as "alt. abuse". (they say 5 but some ppl use 10 accounts )

What if someone has too many accounts?

If a player is clearly abusing many accounts for the purpose of boosting their main, our response would be to ask the player to choose their main + 1 account to keep, and we will remove the rest. Players who do not grossly abuse alts will generally be left alone, but if a player is found to be severely violating these guidelines they will be restricted to a pair of accounts.

AND AS USUAL R2 WONT DO A THING

as its even in black and white in their tos and websites

Comment

Ok, devil advocate time. You should check out the tos of each host because I know for a fact the ones for r2, proficient city and kabam have some differences (especially in regards to the bots/hack/cheats) but not one mentions anything about alts or multiple accounts. I'm not sure where you're getting your info from but even that is a bit subjective. As far as abusing many accounts for the purpose of boosting the main, sadly you have to be able to prove it. Add the fact that the alts are benefited also from this action means it's not solely for the purpose of boosting their main since their actions benefit the entire guild and all it's players.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service#tab-en
              http://www.************/New/125216.html (well thanks to the forums filter I can't link this since the blocked out word is: w a r t u n e. c o m)
              http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

If you know anyone with 10 alts then I'd like to meet them. If you know any guild with 2/3rds or more of the population being alts, then I'd like to meet them too since the only 2 ways to make an "alt" on the same server is to either create a new account and make one on the server or to make a new toon on a different server but in the same server cluster. While difficult it's not impossible and if they wanted to succeed and any guild events the 20 active players would have to be mega cashers/r2 plants with extremely high br.

As far as the picture from the OP I would say there is something strange going on since, unless it's been doctored, I don't know of any way for 1 guild to be 6+ mil especially with another guild having 1+ mill and the other 2 having 200k and 700k. I don't care how many alts are used that number doesn't add up. Defense blessings give 1000 points a blessing (for 500k max) and attack blessing give either 500 or 800 each (either 250k or 400k). I'm in one of the top guilds from the west coast and the highest I've ever seeno during OC was a little over 2 mill and the other 3 were less than 100k each.

Comment

I have seen a guild with over 6 million points (in round 4 of the day). It was one of the top 10 guilds in our cross server group, so I'd assume large guild full of actives and possibly $$$ to make up what the actives can't bless. The point spread was not as bad as in the screenshot in this post, but it was still pretty one sided. It was a top 10 guild vs 3 guilds that were in the top 30-50 range in the rankings.

I am on a server that has a ton of alts. The alts come from two main sources (and neither has anything to do with gaining unfair advantage in outland). 1) Used to be an active player, was cashed to be one of the stronger characters on the server, and gifted to the group that ran with the character so that they are not stuck one body short of a run. 2) Weak alts created mostly to see how other classes play or to socialize with friends in other guilds.

I don't know if its still there, but in Dec 2012, the ToS for Wartune on Kongregate did have verbiage against alt abuse. The rules in the ToS were basically that you could not use the alt to benefit the main (for example, having the alt castle be filled with gold, then hit with main to get max gold from every plunder)

Creating a ton of alts to gain blessing advantage in outland is manipulating the system, but how much unfair advantage do you really get? Lets assume that this multitude of alts would likely be controlled by a small number of players who have the time to log that many characters for every outland battle. Odds are that they do not have the time to build these alts up into respectable BR characters, so you have a lot of squishies for opponents to one shot. You get big points for all the blessings, an initial boost, but the higher your points are compared to the other guilds, the more points they get for one shotting those squishy alts. 500% buff is powerful, but consider how much effort it takes even to reach 1 mil BR. Now imagine trying to build up an army of alts to that level so that at 500% they are 5 mil BR toons...hard for average non cash to take out, except the other guilds have buffs too. That's a lot of work for an advantage that would mainly be useful vs smaller guilds with fewer high BRs. Larger guilds will still have max or close to it blessings, countering your advantage. Guilds with stronger players will still be able to mow down that army of alts without much trouble.

Lets use the example of 20 actives and 180 alts. Lets pretend that all 20 actives are high BRs and that 500% buff will make them near unbeatable. 90% of the time, people attacking that guild will get a squishy alt, easy win. That guild could use blessings to artificially boost their rank to #1, but that would just give the other guilds more points for nuking the squishies (remember, the higher your points are compared to others, the more points they get for beating your defenders). They would have to time their attacks/blessings very well to give away as few points as possible while capitalizing on their unfair advantage. If they face a guild with monsters that can take down their max buffed mains, then their plan for 1st gets even harder to pull off (depending on how smart the other guild plays). I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. An army of alts will give you an unfair advantage, but that advantage has a natural limit and if you don't play it smart, your army of alts just turns into a huge points giveaway to other guilds.

Comment

6 mill seen one the other day that had 8 mill against 3 lesser guilds... and on that note *** is with fighting the same guilds over and over... we have been fighting at least 2 of the same guilds and i actually believe it to be 3 for the last week and i thought it was suppose to be a different guild every fight... or at least not the same 3 every damn round... talk about making people not want to play... well done Wartune well done for yet another fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk up

Comment

i think thats probobly a bug its easy to work out the totals assume 500% attack and 500% defense for 4 guilds. if i get the numbers wrong sure plenty will correct me.

1 attack bless gives 1000 points i think
                    1 defense bless i think was 800 points.

so (4 (guilds) x 500 x 1000) = 2 mill + (4 x 500 x 800) = 1.6 mill total points available to all guilds 3.6 mill.

the fights only distribute the points between the guilds. 2% of the opposing guilds points for win was in the so called instructions.

unless there is another way of getting points.

i dont remember seeing the guild get that many points on my side. and i was in the same fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X