Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Hybrid Knight build for END GAME(lvl 65+)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hybrid Knight build for END GAME(lvl 65+)

This is my version of the knight build which I think will be suited for end game.....firstly just to make it clear...there is "NO" such thing as a "pure tank" knight....every good knight in any server does a decent amount of damage....ok lets begin..

1)Slasher(lvl 5)- Max this beast up, remember there is a HUGE jump in damage from lvl 4 to lvl 5....get it there as soon as possible.

2)Ulti Slasher(lvl 5)- Again, a huge jump from lvl 4 to lvl 5, get it there asap..

3) Heart of rage,Combat master(Max)- Max them, they are a knights' soul

4) Delphic Destroyer(lvl 3) - It normally isnt what id recommend, but ill have it maxed out just for WW lvl 3

5) WW(lvl 4)- Great boost between lvl 3 and lvl 4(extra 800 dmg is very cool)...max this thing up and ull breeze through the troops and hit mages hard......for those who think it does mediocre damage, well the other classes have mediocre defenses so it ultimately balances out, it will be a very important skill for pvp late game as knights dont have any other "good" way to hit back row units

6)EDD(0)- Dont bother, ull never reach 100 rage without having to sacrifice on some of the other skills along the way.

7) Divine bless(lvl 2)- Max asap, great passive to have.

8) Agoran(lvl 2) - No practical difference between lvl 2 and lvl 3 as it will NOT last for 5 turns....so let it stay on lvl 2

9) ST(Depends)- U can choose between ST and intercept depending on the type of opponents u have the most problems against.....but i like going for the ST as itll do more damage(HP bleed will be non existent so dont expect much in this regard)

10)Tenacity(lvl 2) - Get it to lvl 3 if u want to(i think u should) but thatll require u to max agoran and ST, if ur going the ST route then max out agoran and ST just to get tenacity lvl 3

11)Enhanced Block(max)-Great passive, max it out.

12)Reverse Damage(0)- Useless skill at end game... 1k aint gonna do ANYTHING when people will have 65k+ HP

13)- Intercept(Depends) - U can go for either the intercept or ST but for end game, 3k damage isnt anything tbh(rage deduction wont matter much coz everyone will have the rage set).....i highly recommend the ST route but its a matter of personal preference....

I know alot of u guys will pick on me coz i called RD and INTERCEPT useless skills but lets face it, they wont do anything in the end game to be of any use(unless they get boosted by the talents)...My logic is simple...dont think of knights as "tanks", think of them as "powerful tanks" aka a tank which hits hard.......they were made to hit hard....why else do u think were they given a skill that does 150%+300 dmg with 25% qte for 10 rage?? Think about that.

nice skill build, this is exactly what im going for as i've seen what intercept lacks as the enemy usualy hides behind their troops early stage intercept has nothing on them and at the end the rage steal of intercept does lil to nothing.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Hello, I'm still kinda learning as I go, tho I know we all have our own opinions. Thus, I'll shall consider this and compare notes with my future experience, and studies. Thanks and have a nice day. ^_^

Comment

late game you won't need to be a hybrid knight, late game you will get all you will need to be a tank and a dps knight. So change the title to Late Game Knight Build.

Comment

Lmao RD is an amazing skill. Not everyone will get 65k+ HP either. Mainly knights will have that high of hp but mages and archers won't even get that high. RD is awesome in both pvp and pve aspects as extra dmg is always great. If you have great def as well to last long in battle then RD will do wonders and can save the battle. THere are times when I am facing a strong mage and that RD hits the mage when he does RoF on me. It chips enough hp that I just need to do one ult slasher and hes gone. Either that or he ends up killing himself over it. Don't under estimate RD as RD is a very good skill. Coupled with the deflect astral and later on your talent when its high lvl you be bouncing dmg back to your opponent so much they will end up hating you.

Comment

you do realize intercept can be used right after you use an attack right? Extremely useful if the enemy is using a delphic or any high rage skill and you know it will cancel it.
            For example you start slasher and then the enemy uses delphic you use intercept right after slasher too attack twice and stop him and make him auto attack.
            Last edited by Panthaz89; 01-28-2013, 02:03 PM.
            Server 92- King
            Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamathdfgdfhgfd View Post
              This is my version of the knight build which I think will be suited for end game.....firstly just to make it clear...there is "NO" such thing as a "pure tank" knight....every good knight in any server does a decent amount of damage....ok lets begin..

1)Slasher(lvl 5)- Max this beast up, remember there is a HUGE jump in damage from lvl 4 to lvl 5....get it there as soon as possible.

2)Ulti Slasher(lvl 5)- Again, a huge jump from lvl 4 to lvl 5, get it there asap..

3) Heart of rage,Combat master(Max)- Max them, they are a knights' soul

4) Delphic Destroyer(lvl 3) - It normally isnt what id recommend, but ill have it maxed out just for WW lvl 3

5) WW(lvl 4)- Great boost between lvl 3 and lvl 4(extra 800 dmg is very cool)...max this thing up and ull breeze through the troops and hit mages hard......for those who think it does mediocre damage, well the other classes have mediocre defenses so it ultimately balances out, it will be a very important skill for pvp late game as knights dont have any other "good" way to hit back row units

6)EDD(0)- Dont bother, ull never reach 100 rage without having to sacrifice on some of the other skills along the way.

7) Divine bless(lvl 2)- Max asap, great passive to have.

8) Agoran(lvl 2) - No practical difference between lvl 2 and lvl 3 as it will NOT last for 5 turns....so let it stay on lvl 2

9) ST(Depends)- U can choose between ST and intercept depending on the type of opponents u have the most problems against.....but i like going for the ST as itll do more damage(HP bleed will be non existent so dont expect much in this regard)

10)Tenacity(lvl 2) - Get it to lvl 3 if u want to(i think u should) but thatll require u to max agoran and ST, if ur going the ST route then max out agoran and ST just to get tenacity lvl 3

11)Enhanced Block(max)-Great passive, max it out.

12)Reverse Damage(0)- Useless skill at end game... 1k aint gonna do ANYTHING when people will have 65k+ HP

13)- Intercept(Depends) - U can go for either the intercept or ST but for end game, 3k damage isnt anything tbh(rage deduction wont matter much coz everyone will have the rage set).....i highly recommend the ST route but its a matter of personal preference....

I know alot of u guys will pick on me coz i called RD and INTERCEPT useless skills but lets face it, they wont do anything in the end game to be of any use(unless they get boosted by the talents)...My logic is simple...dont think of knights as "tanks", think of them as "powerful tanks" aka a tank which hits hard.......they were made to hit hard....why else do u think were they given a skill that does 150%+300 dmg with 25% qte for 10 rage?? Think about that.

You are wrong about intercept and reverse damage and EDD are very good with leg set thx to rage gain. but its a good build in general

Comment

There really aren't that many variations past level 60-ish as everything starts to converge.

Comment

That's a superb guide I guess, though I will prefer Reverse dmg lvl 3.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

The way I see it 1 RD cast does 10k dmg since it has 10 charges. In pve I hit harder with slasher than I do with RD so I don't see its how its useful there. It can be useful in pvp mainly if you can outlast passed 60 sec and your def is high since generally not hitting decent players for over 10k with slasher.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      Lmao RD is an amazing skill. Not everyone will get 65k+ HP either. Mainly knights will have that high of hp but mages and archers won't even get that high. RD is awesome in both pvp and pve aspects as extra dmg is always great. If you have great def as well to last long in battle then RD will do wonders and can save the battle. THere are times when I am facing a strong mage and that RD hits the mage when he does RoF on me. It chips enough hp that I just need to do one ult slasher and hes gone. Either that or he ends up killing himself over it. Don't under estimate RD as RD is a very good skill. Coupled with the deflect astral and later on your talent when its high lvl you be bouncing dmg back to your opponent so much they will end up hating you.
                      I have to disagree a bit here, 1k is nothing even for mages, i think the OP is going for raw power which i also believe is the way to go coz u cannot reflect 1k HP to people with 50k+HP while they do atleast 5k to u(atleast as they'll have 20k ATK and archers will have crit maxed and mages will have Will dest at 40% or something).

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        There really aren't that many variations past level 60-ish as everything starts to converge.
                        Agree but there aare variations in terms of the active skills that u can take into battle

Comment

Originally posted by Zoez1 View Post
                          The way I see it 1 RD cast does 10k dmg since it has 10 charges. In pve I hit harder with slasher than I do with RD so I don't see its how its useful there. It can be useful in pvp mainly if you can outlast passed 60 sec and your def is high since generally not hitting decent players for over 10k with slasher.
                          Dude u hit like a truck already, atleast 3.5k to enemies with ult slasher(for 0 rage) u dont need 10k damage for 30 rage cost

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                            You are wrong about intercept and reverse damage and EDD are very good with leg set thx to rage gain. but its a good build in general
                            Yeah i also disagree with the OP with the intercept part but i guess if u have to take just 5 skills into battle then u will prefer leaving out EDD and RD (unless ofc u have rage set)

Comment

nice build.
                              damage from rd can't be dodged or blocked. clean 1k/reflect, more if you have long battle.
                              with pvp set, you can't use edd. mostly the battle will be over before you have time to cast one. different stories if you have pve set, or better, legendary set.
                              hard choice there, tenacity or intercept. with that points, minimum lvl req is 66 i believe. and in 70, you can have intercept lv2.

Comment

Working...
                              X