Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Hybrid Knight build for END GAME(lvl 65+)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm Intercept a useless skill? Dropping a player of 50 rage is useless? What about GA? What about against other knights in BG? What about killing the troops that a mage has, watch them hit up RoF and intercept it and watch them auto attack and then LB? Same for archers. Watch them queue up their double shot, intercept it and watch them auto attack and then rage builder. Don't doubt the usefulness of a skill. I do agree RD is kinda useless at this point with the huge hps that everyone has but that Apollo's Shield at lvl 2 is kinda nice. Great for the later end MPs.

All in all though the build looks solid. I think it'll work but I think we all agree we have differing opinions. Beauty of MMORPGs...no wrong build if it works for you and you have success.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

greatest hybrid guide by the greatest hybrid ever.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        I have to disagree a bit here, 1k is nothing even for mages, i think the OP is going for raw power which i also believe is the way to go coz u cannot reflect 1k HP to people with 50k+HP while they do atleast 5k to u(atleast as they'll have 20k ATK and archers will have crit maxed and mages will have Will dest at 40% or something).
        Keep in mind if you build a knight right you be lasting long in battle hopefully. Thus of RD increases and also it can't be dodge or blocked. Lastly, if you are going for appollo shield you need at least lvl 2 RD and lvl 2 RD is even worse. So you might as well get RD to lvl 3 as well. There are times where it saved me in arena or chipped away just enough hp that I could win the battle with just one ult slasher. RD is also great in pve like cata where the eye boss hits you multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          Keep in mind if you build a knight right you be lasting long in battle hopefully. Thus of RD increases and also it can't be dodge or blocked. Lastly, if you are going for appollo shield you need at least lvl 2 RD and lvl 2 RD is even worse. So you might as well get RD to lvl 3 as well. There are times where it saved me in arena or chipped away just enough hp that I could win the battle with just one ult slasher. RD is also great in pve like cata where the eye boss hits you multiple times.
          i have been clearing lvl 100 cata daily with only slasher,ulti slasher, rd, apollo, agorian on skill bar, with 35k hp.
          I agree that rd helps alot.
          Having tried with the big bang, wham! and boom! super dps build, with
          slasher ulti slasher, delphic, enhance delphic, Big Yellow Egg on skill bar,
          I can safely say the tank build is the easiest to clear 100, for most.

But having said that necro is a different ball game for knights, this is where the big bang dps skills come in, any knights clearing necro?
          Last edited by R21577189; 01-28-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamathdfgdfhgfd View Post

I know alot of u guys will pick on me coz i called RD and INTERCEPT useless skills but lets face it, they wont do anything in the end game to be of any use(unless they get boosted by the talents)...My logic is simple...dont think of knights as "tanks", think of them as "powerful tanks" aka a tank which hits hard.......they were made to hit hard....why else do u think were they given a skill that does 150%+300 dmg with 25% qte for 10 rage?? Think about that.
            hmm... nice idea.

Btw intercept is usefull on arena i think :-\ can cancel WW/ appolo from knight enemy/ delay mage enemy jebum2 ur team with AOE.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              i have been clearing lvl 100 cata daily with only slasher,ulti slasher, rd, apollo, agorian on skill bar, with 35k hp.
              I agree that rd helps alot.
              Having tried with the big bang, wham! and boom! super dps build, with
              slasher ulti slasher, delphic, enhance delphic, Big Yellow Egg on skill bar,
              I can safely say the tank build is the easiest to clear 100, for most.

But having said that necro is a different ball game for knights, this is where the big bang dps skills come in, any knights clearing necro?
              Well to use ult slasher delphic enhance delphic and aragian shield you are going to need a lot of rage. Only possible with tons of rage runes or pve yet. Combos with pvp set may work as well but it won't be as effective. Since I do not have the pve set and probably not going to work on it until either i get enough mats for 60 set or 70 set I won't be trying out that build. There have been knights that beat Necro. im sure the top players in s1 got far in necro. I myself won't be doing necro for awhile. As I understand it's all about dps and knights just don't really have that compared to archers and mages. Not until late game at least when you have pve set and such.

Comment

I have a level 62 defensive Knight. My fights typically last a long time and RD is a major component of my defensive PvP Tree along with my Shield, both of which are maxxed. RD drains 1k each for 10 rounds, then after the min 1500 each for 10 rounds, then 2000 each for 10 rounds and can't be stopped unless debuffed.
                That is some major damage that just continues draining the life away.
                Makes me think the OP is not a PvP'n Knight. In fact I use Rd and Shield in the cats for lvl 100 and always win
                And Im on S1

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  Well to use ult slasher delphic enhance delphic and aragian shield you are going to need a lot of rage. Only possible with tons of rage runes or pve yet. Combos with pvp set may work as well but it won't be as effective. Since I do not have the pve set and probably not going to work on it until either i get enough mats for 60 set or 70 set I won't be trying out that build. There have been knights that beat Necro. im sure the top players in s1 got far in necro. I myself won't be doing necro for awhile. As I understand it's all about dps and knights just don't really have that compared to archers and mages. Not until late game at least when you have pve set and such.
                  Yup, tank build is the easiest to clear lvl 100 catacombs.

Anyway a guideline for necropolis would be , 15k patk buffed with lvl 7 will destroyer min.

Comment

Working...
                  X