No announcement yet.

Do angels attack or do they just heal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do angels attack or do they just heal?

if they do, then wouldn't their magic attack be more useful for Knights giving knights magic damage?

ofc angels also attack which is magic based, the healing ability i think is somewhat related on the level of your angels as it increases the healing becomes more frequent
    :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
    :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

oh. in that case, i think angels are better for Knights. at higher levels, knights would have humongous HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Harion View Post
        oh. in that case, i think angels are better for Knights. at higher levels, knights would have humongous HP.
        might be true but some people also take knights troops to even add to their dps as knights troops have mass assault skill too but it depends on your strategy
        :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
        :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

Angles attack more at beginning. But for a while, they just heal more and have a little amount of attack.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

i would love if angels only heal, in that case you could set them in back and stand for a long time in battle front.

Comment

my thinking was that angels would give knights magic attack damage, giving knights flexibility in battle.

Comment

Working...
              X